Pedalboard Build by Bob Savage

• Thread starter Thread starter Aristocat
  • Start date Start date
Will be ready to ship very soon.

Domenic-jacks-installed.jpg

Shark Diver":1gqnfo20 said:
I was thinking of putting together a small board for my acoustic deal. This convinced me. Once I settle on pieces I will PM you Bob. :)

Anytime you're ready.

Very solid, bob. I still don't know why I didn't make a move on the first 2 you built.

xXDaveyJonesXx":1cw9sa1k said:
Very solid, bob. I still don't know why I didn't make a move on the first 2 you built.

It's not too late and I have them available for a ridiculous price since they're POC board and I want to move them. See www.savagewoodworks.com

supersonic":2xo9q7st said:
Got my order in!

Thanks for the order. I started mixing stains this morning. Getting getting pretty close to that golden brown.

Great that you guys are getting some!

So far, I've complied the following for the board:

MXR CAE WAH
TU-2
Phase 90 (I modded it)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Foxrox Octron
Badgerplex EP3
ISP Noise Decimator
Dr. Scientist Mini Reverberator (maybe)

Long term, I'm adding a Strymon El Capistan and some sort of OD pedal. I'm looking into the Bogner Red/Blue to make this a multi-rig board so I can lay it down at a moment's notice.

You and your girlfriend seem to have settled on your photo pose. Do I hear wedding bells in the near future?.....

Ball-and-chain.jpg

:lol: :LOL:

rlord1974":3tpafdw0 said:
You and your girlfriend seem to have settled on your photo pose. Do I hear wedding bells in the near future?.....

Ball-and-chain.jpg

She's been looking at Brilliant Earth and Blue Nile for engagement rings.... :doh:

It's cool though because I've wanted to be a husband and father since I was 10. That and go to college.

Aristocat":n4vw5lkl said:
rlord1974":n4vw5lkl said:

Ball-and-chain.jpg

She's been looking at Brilliant Earth and Blue Nile for engagement rings.... :doh:

It's cool though because I've wanted to be a husband and father since I was 10. That and go to college.

Just remember: college is an experience you live through and come out of with great memories. Marriage is, well, something else entirely. :lol: :LOL:

rlord1974":n3gcvquj said:
Aristocat":n3gcvquj said:
rlord1974":n3gcvquj said:

Ball-and-chain.jpg

Just remember: college is an experience you live through and come out of with great memories. Marriage is, well, something else entirely. :lol: :LOL:

High hopes for this one.

We've been friends for 10 years and we've dated for six.

jerrydyer":24hptcgh said:
soon as I sell the trailer trash one Im ordering too .... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Right on! Just let me know when you're ready...

Back