Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

• Thread starter Thread starter hairydangler
  • Start date Start date
I was wondering about the part of the oath about Masons...

cont.

The part where the oath demands relentless war waged against Freemasons as their eternal enemy is total bullshit. Near half of the powerful Malta Order members just cited are also 33 degree Masons. For instance, Allen Dulles, J Edgar Hoover, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton and Tony Blair are all high degree Masonic Malta Knights.

Bohemian Grove, 1967

3LnW34m.png

You can say that again. Lol

And yet nothing has been countered. Only dismissive comments such as yours or image spamming that have nothing to do with the subject matter. Anything to avoid an actual discussion of the book.

Counters would be welcome. I haven't said this book is infallible or that I believe every single thing in it. I just want the truth, no matter how unpleasant.

And yet nothing has been countered. Only dismissive comments such as yours or image spamming that have nothing to do with the subject matter. Anything to avoid an actual discussion of the book.

Counters would be welcome. I haven't said this book is infallible or that I believe every single thing in it. I just want the truth, no matter how unpleasant.
@hairydangler I fully agree with you above.

A great subject matter and like someone else already said..........THANK YOU for sharing it with us ALL.

Scary and disappointing when you finally understand we've ALL been lied to our entire lives.

Please..................continue.

The book is written for idiots. Think, man. Aliens. 350,000 years ago. Leading to todays pedo elite. Lol

1681676467120.gif

Then reap it, @Sackless Man

Lol
@Beater Stop THIEVING my lines you twerp.

By the way................................ AGAIN.................Aussie or a Pom you stooge?

@hairydangler I fully agree with you above.

A great subject matter and like someone else already said..........THANK YOU for sharing it with us ALL.

Scary and disappointing when you finally understand we've ALL been lied to our entire lives.

Please..................continue.

Thanks Bag bro and everyone else trying to follow along with this thread.

I going to try to keep reading on and posting the best bullet points I can find. Everyone is welcome to do the same!

Finally made the end of bk 1 chapter 5

Moving on. Up next:

Chapter 6: The Jesuits as the Vatican’s Order of Assassins​

The next chapter addresses yet another secret Catholic military order that perhaps is the Vatican’s most powerfully dangerous and treacherous creation of all – the benign sounding Society of Jesus, better known as the Jesuit Order and feared as the pope’s secret intelligence service and army of assassins.

bk 1 ch 6

Author of The Secret Terrorists and the Enemy Unmasked Bill Hughes explains yet another application of how the Jesuits infiltrate likeminded secret societies:

Adam Weishaupt established the [modern version of the] Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being [formally] abolished by [Pope] Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits.

Two years later the Vatican in an Edict of 1778 declared war on the US constitutional republic, calling America an abomination of sin that must be destroyed by any means possible.[42] The Jesuits’ extreme reputation advocating violent overthrow and cutthroat treachery had worn thin in both Europe and America. Shunned virtually everywhere, the Jesuits were forced to secretly align with Freemasons in Prussia and Britain.

Back