Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

• Thread starter Thread starter hairydangler
  • Start date Start date
Just finished chapter 1 and on chapter 2 now...the author mentions in chapter the "normalizing pedophilia" conference that took place in 2013 in Cambridge - I remember reading about that and also a year before things started really ramping-up with this shit as we began hearing of some really warped shit being peppered-in in junior high health classes,etc - the joys of fisting covered in one class or workshop for children....this was 2012 and that one that caught a lot of attention - funny, the news articles on that very incident now are not available but that was back when there was still actual journalism going on and they weren't removing evidence from articles from search engines. These people have always been sick and warped but now they're not even hiding it anymore. Thanks for sharing this, I'm looking forward tor eading further.

After reading your post I to started chapter 1. I've read it before but I need to start at the beginning again.

I found the authors goal of the book and proposed solution here in chapter 1. I hope he'll elaborate further later on:

Excerpt book 1 chapter 1:

Through Truth and Reconciliation Commissions, we can unveil the truth to usher in a peaceful revolution that will forever end the pedo-blackmail system that has controlled our politicians over this last century

*Edit - Another:

The aim of this book is to fully expose this pedophile elite’s very dark, perverse web as the most expedient means to urgently protect our children while bringing down the pedo-crime cabal once and for all.[78]

Last edited:
Hi! I’m BeerAndPizza, Dummy B’s alt. We are both pedophiles and we both love changing our avatars constantly and we love collecting and trading kiddie picts that we download. Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png

Hi! I’m BeerAndPizza, Dummy B’s alt. We are both pedophiles and we both love changing are avatars constantly and we love collecting and trading kiddie picts that we download. Lock up those kids folks.

NRMVxM5.png
"Are avatars" Hahahahahahaha.

Stupid fuck can't even spell 'our'. No wonder you can't find a job.

Hi! I’m BeerAndPizza, Dummy B’s alt. We are both pedophiles and we both love changing our avatars constantly and we love collecting and trading kiddie picts that we download. L…a is not happy about this. Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png

"Are avatars" Hahahahahahaha.

Stupid fuck can't even spell 'our'. No wonder you can't find a job.

AHHHHAHAHA!🤡
Donnie, You Changed it!
I saw it immediately and he spelled it right.
😂😂😂 Holy desperation, 😂😂😂

Hi! I’m BeerAndPizza, Dummy B’s alt. We are both pedophiles and we both love changing our avatars constantly and we love collecting and trading kiddie picts that we download. L…a is not happy about this. Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png

Picasso4.jpg

AHHHHAHAHA!🤡
Donnie, You Changed it!
I saw it immediately and he spelled it right.
😂😂😂 Holy desperation, 😂😂😂
He's an idiot. At least he knows how to use the edit button.

Too bad he can't find the "I've got a job" button.

Hi! My name is BeerAndPizza, Dummy B’s alt. I try to hide who I am but it just isn’t working! We are on the verge of a meltdown today but we just have so many new kiddie picts to keep us occupied! Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png

Because those faggots perma-bant my PLX username for mentioning Ted Nugent, you fucking moron.

:ROFLMAO:
Lol. They banned you because YOU'RE a fucking moron.

Hi! My name is BeerAndPizza, Dummy B’s alt. I try to hide who I am but it just isn’t working! We are on the verge of a meltdown today but we just have so many new kiddie picts to keep us occupied! Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png
Who's top and who's bottom when you and Jack are fucking? Or do you flip?

Picasso.jpg

Back