Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

• Thread starter Thread starter hairydangler
  • Start date Start date
Then please tell him I posted this.

NRMVxM5.png

https://m.soundcloud.com/don-belanger
Picasso4.jpg

Hi! I'm BeerAndPizza, Dummy B's alt. We both worship satan and masturbate to kiddie picts we downloaded off the internet. L...a isn't too pleased with the mess we made. Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png
Picasso2.jpg

Hi! I'm BeerAndPizza, Dummy B's alt. We are old men who sit on the computer all day and drool over kiddie picts we download on the internet. L...a might call the cops on us if she sees these picts so I better be careful! Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png

Hi! I'm BeerAndPizza, Dummy B's alt. We are old men who sit on the computer all day and drool over kiddie picts we download on the internet. L...a might call the cops on us if she sees these picts so I better be careful! Lock up those kids folks!

NRMVxM5.png
Picasso2.jpg

I know you have all day to sit in front of your computer and post the same stupid pict (hahahah-dumbass) of Donnie.

Me, I have a life. Which includes a (wait for it) job, you useless piece of welfare shit.

Go sniff your girlfriends rancid cunt.

I know you have all day to sit in front of your computer and post the same stupid pict (hahahah-dumbass) of Donnie.

Me, I have a life. Which includes a (wait for it) job, you useless piece of welfare shit.

Liar

Hi Donnie, tell Donnie here's a bigger one!

QmCxume.png

Back