Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

• Thread starter Thread starter hairydangler
  • Start date Start date
You guys have multiple people using the same avatar?
Kind of. I'm making fun of @Picasso because he's kind of brain damaged and angry. Damaged not in a "gee sorry dude" kind of way but in a "holy shit, this guy is off his nut" kind of way.

He's chronically unemployed (personality issues) and lives off some fat woman who owns a trailer somewhere.

Read some of his posts that aren't directed at "donnie" via me - him and another dude thought I was an alt of Donnie's and once they get an idea in their head they can't let it go. Pick is an angry old man.

Kind of. I'm making fun of @Picasso because he's kind of brain damaged and angry. Damaged not in a "gee sorry dude" kind of way but in a "holy shit, this guy is off his nut" kind of way.

He's chronically unemployed (personality issues) and lives off some fat woman who owns a trailer somewhere.

Read some of his posts that aren't directed at "donnie" via me - him and another dude thought I was an alt of Donnie's and once they get an idea in their head they can't let it go.
So, you all know each other?

🤡🤡🤡Classic Bi/Tri-Polar Donnie B🤡🤡🤡

1E4EDCCE-F8C4-4398-B65A-3CBDAF5F2A04.jpeg

You know, for like $5.99 you can go to Walgreens and get some readers so you don't have to blow up posts.

Just trying to help an old geezer get by.

You think that more fucked up then believing aliens colonized earth 250-300,000 years ago? This whole place is fucked.

432,000 years ago... or more. And your assuming I believe it. Perhaps I don't. Maybe I'm undecided. Maybe I'm wondering how they got through the firmament? The contents of this chapter may be the only thing keeping the author alive.

432,000 years ago... or more. And your assuming I believe it. Perhaps I don't. Maybe I'm undecided. Maybe I'm wondering how they got through the firmament? The contents of this chapter may be the only thing keeping the author alive.
Firmament?

Oh, you're one of those. *sad face*

I'd appreciate everyone going through your posts and deleting anything off-topic. Thanks in advance.

i remember hearing about fisting when a list of medical oddities was published back in jr high

particularly noteworthy items that had to be surgically removed from the human tooter:

maglight
barbie doll
mayo jar
light bulb
french bread

and top 3:
frozen trout
human foot (attached to living person)
top half of bald man’s head and face-remember the doctor glove trick?

apparently the heel of the foot and the nose of the face act like little irrevocable points of no return to the uninitiated

those emergency rides to the hospital ( didja think they’d walk or drive?) must have been pretty colorful
😂☺️😱☺️😱

Back