Pickups don't matter when using high gain? Glenn Fricker is an idiot or deaf. Keith Merrow would like a word...

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
He is playing the youtube game very well at this point. He is getting a lot of publicity in the gear demo/discussion world.

the hate for him at this point to me is way more absurd than any of his opinions :dunno: if you look past his titles, which we all know are clickbait, and get through the first 30 seconds of him yelling and screaming, his info to me is honestly pretty sound compared to most other guys i watch. hes had producers and engineers on for interviews and tutorials ive not seen anywhere else. his segments where he reads the viewer comments with all the stuff we pick on him for here are pretty hilarious. is he annoying?? at times, absolutely. Does he maybe stretch his opinions a little far? definitely. are his vids a fun way to kill 12 minutes while im on my treadmill?? i think so :dunno:

Isn't there already a sub-forum here for click-bait posts/videos & other likewise crap?

Back