Votes: 117 29.1%
  • 51-60

Votes: 128 31.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • 71-80

Votes: 8 2.0%

• Total voters
Have to agree with the OP about living in nostalgia. I think it's part of human nature. I'm 41 and have already been able to say "back in my day", yikes.

Regarding music, it's hard to keep up. There's so many bands and musicians now it seems. I prefer brutal metal. Listen to lots of metal from 80s/90s like Skid Rowz GnR, to death metal, alt rock, metalcore and it's really hard to get into newer styles of metal for me.

Some of the biggest new names in metal that I've heard are Shadow of Intent, Lorna Shore, Knocked Loose, etc and I cant get into any of it.

Sorry to hear that MT. :cry:

Been a tough year for many of us mate; you're not alone, if that helps. :dunno:

62 for me. . I remember when I started on these internet forums in the 1990's and I was 1 of the youngest. lol.. . and when we walked 3 miles thru 14" of snow to get to school and work,etc,etc. haha. Anyway, I still had a gig last night and got home at 2:30 this morning. I'm pretty useless today though

Eric

45 and it's been a rough year so far. Mom has been in a nursing home for about a year and my father passed away almost 3 months ago.
Sorry to hear that man and as mentioned, things always get better. As I've mentioned here on the forum, 2017 was my hell year and got thru it.

I've been to 8 funerals this year and prior to that had been to 6 in my entire life I think. I'm 52.

Back