• 61-70

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • 71-80

Votes: 8 2.0%

• Total voters
D'Oh!

Missed it by that much. :LOL:

missed-it-by-that-much-memes-com-17619253.png

45 and it's been a rough year so far. Mom has been in a nursing home for about a year and my father passed away almost 3 months ago.
More power brother.

My mom checked out when I was 25. Dad when I was 39.

I feel for you. These are tough days.

REDACTED but get told I don't look it all the time, sure as fuck don't act it.

hahah

Last edited:
Fuckin 48 right now.

Damn.

Woman is 45 this year, starting to see it on her.

All of this sucks balls.

Age + username + occupation + other metadata a quick Google session can uncover = doxxed.
The first 3 alone can be obtained from just this forum.
You old guys need to be a bit more careful with the potentially identifying information you so willingly share on the net.

Age + username + occupation + other metadata a quick Google session can uncover = doxxed.
You old guys need to be a bit more careful with the potentially identifying information you so willingly share on the net.
That's why I personally do not provide that level of specifics and I think I only have this username one other place - GGF.

Us old guys have been willingly giving out our basic info online for 30 years now. Stopping now won't change the damage we did in the past!

But seriously, I do *try* to limit what info I post online; started being cognizant of that 6-7 years ago.

Damn, wouldn't want anyone finding out I rip rod on cam for Bitcoin for a living.

I’m Poop (or Steve)

I’m in Portland Oregon. My FB is mostly inactive but can be found under Yuno Hu

IG is locked down unless I know you.

Back