PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
I’m here to do the Lord’s work. There’s antisemites that need to get pecker-slapped.

Sure you are. By Lord you mean Satan correct? And it worked out great for you yesterday right? Still acting holier than thow though.

By the way that word antisemite doesn't possess ANY meaning anymore except to tell me a lot about you.

You sound exactly like a member of The Synagogue of Satan to me.

1689336028290.png

Personally, I would nuke this place from orbit. These shitheads can always be welcomed at stormfront, 8kun, and, of course, Twitter.

Seriously though, this is the vilest place I have ever been online. I feel fucking dirty everytime I come here. These are dirty people.

‘Art Clown / Bagel’, The Single Grifter hypocrite feels dirty every time he comes here, but he STILL keeps coming here.

Guess he just loves feeling dirty.

:hys:

Sure you are. By Lord you mean Satan correct? And it worked out great for you yesterday right? Still acting holier than thow though.

By the way that word antisemite doesn't possess ANY meaning anymore except to tell me a lot about you.

You sound exactly like a member of The Synagogue of Satan to me.
Two days ago you made a “joke” about Jewish people loving money, of course you think the word antisemitism has no meaning anymore, it’s how you rationalize spreading harmful Jewish stereotypes.

Two days ago you made a “joke” about Jewish people loving money, of course you think the word antisemitism has no meaning anymore, it’s how you rationalize spreading harmful Jewish stereotypes.
Jews DO LOVE money..........it's a known fact.............you got anything to counter argue it?

Unless you do it is you who is against the Jewish people. Think long and hard about that.

The only stereotype is you stirring the pot to get a rise out of innocent people using Jewish people to do so.

Last edited:
Jews DO LOVE money..........it's a known fact.............you got anything to counter argue it?

Unless you do it is you who is against the Jewish people. Think long and hard about that.

They only stereotype is you stirring the pot to get a rise out of innocent people using Jewish people to do so.
Keep spewing your antisemitism! It’s a good look for you too, AND for OT ! Remember, they’re watching now !

They only stereotype is you stirring the pot to get a rise out of innocent people using Jewish people to do so.
Yep. The cognitive dissonance is huge. As is the virtue signalling.

Anti-Christian, Anti-Redneck, Anti-Cop rhetoric is acceptable.

Anti-semitic, Anti-pedophilic, Anti-african american rhetoric are hateful and deplorable.

In my book it is all or nothing: “Judge not lest ye be judged yourself”.

Keep spewing your antisemitism! It’s a good look for you too, AND for OT ! Remember, they’re watching now !
It's you who is against the Jewish people. Think long and hard about that.

You're stirring the pot to get a rise out of innocent people using Jewish people to do so.

I like money I’m not even Jewish. Anyone says they don’t like money is a fucking idiot.
That’s not directed at you bagman it’s for fart the clown

The masks don’t slip off here, they are ripped off. No dog whistles either, you assholes shout it through bullhorns.

Back