PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
If anybody here has got anything against money, please let me know. I’ll take it.

Yep. The cognitive dissonance is huge. As is the virtue signalling.

Anti-Christian, Anti-Redneck, Anti-Cop rhetoric is acceptable.

Anti-semitic, Anti-pedophilic, Anti-african american rhetoric are hateful and deplorable.

In my book it is all or nothing: “Judge not lest ye be judged yourself”.
Well yeah... but here that is usually, moast of the time preceded by "Donnie" "fag" "sucks ----" or something similar... not anything it's right or justifying what you said, that is just my observation but everyone seems to lash out hear because of the constant attacks... which this thread I thought was trying to put an end to.

AND

The wrighting is on teh wall... if "some people" don't change the record they won't be around and even sadder the OTC may be gone with them... again the wrighting is teh wall! just sayin!

~ss

There is no such thing as a gay motherfucker
giphy.gif

OK, you guys know why I keep PSA threads open, right? To allow for discussion and clarification of rules.

You've turned it into a shit show. Well-done.

PS:
What did you think admin would do after he checked the thread to see how the new directive went down? Think about it.
I'm just going to quote this again for those that obviously missed it.

I'm convinced there are some truly mentally ill people here, it's teh only logical explanation for the madness... and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

~ss

I'm convinced there are some truly mentally ill people here, it's teh only logical explanation for the madness... and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

~ss
Hypocritical Hall Monitor Control Freak.................once again.

You've been posting in here...........haven't you.

Please......start your own forum and run it exactly how YOU want it run.............we'll then all come over and give it a workout.

Until then....remember YOUR place alongside the rest of us.

They want this sub-forum closed.
I don't think anyone wants OTC gone. There was a line in the sand of bad taste and it got crossed and then stomped on. There is just no reason for it. Everyone likes funny trolling and strong opinions, but the disgusting attacks and accusations when it came to certain subjects (especially children) had to end. Nobody wants to read that shit and if they do, this is not the place for them. That's about that.

~ss
They want this sub-forum closed.
Soon it will be both I'm afraid :dunno:

Why not kindly point out any rules infractions since Monkey Man cleaned up the thread last night instead of having everyone guessing what you guys are on about?

Back