PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
I don't think anyone wants OTC gone. There was a line in the sand of bad taste and it got crossed and then stomped on. There is just no reason for it. Everyone likes funny trolling and strong opinions, but the disgusting attacks and accusations when it came to certain subjects (especially children) had to end. Nobody wants to read that shit and if they do, this is not the place for them. That's about that.
Libs don't want to be reminded about what they support and encourage. Nothing new there.

As some others have said somewhere in OTC, I think the problem is that every thread looks the same because of the arguments so it's easy to forget which thread you're actually in.
I had a similar problem at TGP with all the Squatch mega threads… same people in them and having similar conversations in 3 different threads… one guy Shane who didn’t know what the hell was going anyway was a derail king and then guys like TV would purposely derail the hell out of everything because they thought it was funny.

So that’s when I started reporting art the clown and all her buddies… I reported them in the front, double reported in the rear and reported in every spot I could find several times a day over and over, so much that I developed a micro penis on my reporting finger.

~ss

Last edited:
Was that the whole ShaneWow thing that went on over there for a while?
Yep he would log in and start giving everyone the craziest random reactions… One time he gave me an angry for a guitar pic… someone else got a lol on a death in the family or something similar post, just the most random reactions that made no sense. One day I had at least 50-100 wow’s from him. Then everyone started noticing and that’s when ShaneWow was born.

~ss

Libs don't want to be reminded about what they support and encourage. Nothing new there.
It's you guys who CONSTANTLY post about it here my friend. YOU guys. The Maggats. You Right Wing Knights.

And who posted that thing about another member's young son and some decidedly VILE sexual act? It wasn't a leftie!

Shane had a sweet collection of teddy bears that he would post pictures of. @ShredSquatch was totally jealous of it and reported him right outta there.

At least that's how I remember it.

It's you guys who CONSTANTLY post about it here my friend. YOU guys. The Maggats. You Right Wing Knights.

And who posted that thing about another member's young son and some decidedly VILE sexual act? It wasn't a leftie!
Yes, that WAS ME............................................all been discussed to death and filed EXCEPT you continue it on and on.

As I've said many times before forget it or report to ALL the legal authorities as I welcome it.

If you're not going to report it there is NO need to continue trying to stir the pot here as you've done EVERY day multiple times.

Stop being a little coward..............man up and report me and do it NOW or STFU once and for all.

Yes, that WAS ME............................................all been discussed to death and filed EXCEPT you continue it on and on.

As I've said many times before forget it or report to ALL the legal authorities as I welcome it.

If you're not going to report it there is NO need to continue trying to stir the pot here as you've done EVERY day multiple times.

Stop being a little coward..............man up and report me and do it NOW or STFU once and for all.
you-are-not-the-boss-of-me

Shane had a sweet collection of teddy bears that he would post pictures of. @ShredSquatch was totally jealous of it and reported him right outta there.

At least that's how I remember it.
He did have a crazy collection of photos… remember when he would bomb the hell out of the threads with them?

~ss

What happened with that post where you were bawling your eyes out and threatening to take your ball and go home?

I was hoping when I got back from golf you'd be long gone. Damn. No suck luck.

The post is still there you lazy bastard.

So, how did Donnie.......oops, I mean you............go on the green today?
Since you asked respectfully, I'll answer.

I played like shit. It was windy and the course we went to was in terrible condition and I shot 10 over my handicap. But that's golf. Tomorrow is another day. But, I still beat my buddy by 4 strokes. He had an even worse day. Yes, we're competitive. In the best sense of it.

What happened with that post where you were bawling your eyes out and threatening to take your ball and go home?

I was hoping when I got back from golf you'd be long gone. Damn. No suck luck.
Come on man. Go buy a big, nasty box of cocoa pebbles, a gallon of milk, and spend the evening finding peace.

EDIT: Dammit… I think I want to head to the store to get some fucking cocoa pebbles now😋

Last edited:

Back