PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Calling a Jewish Senator a Nazi, the constant attacks on Soros here (I haven’t searched, I bet there are attacks on the Rothschild family as well)
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/antisemitism-lurking-behind-george-soros-conspiracy-theories

There seems to be an uncomfortable amount of members here that are either direct adherents of the antisemitic Qanon/Pizzagate movements, or at least heavily influenced by those worldviews.

Core, day one tenets of the Qanon movement are that shadowy Jewish elites run a cabal of corruption and child sex trafficking/murder, and that Donny Trump, JFK and/or JFK Jr and MBS were going to round up hundreds of thousands of democrats, celebrities, and other political enemies and send them to Gitmo for military tribunals and execution. It’s pure bloodlust, and it’s a sick, dangerous doomsday death cult.

Any person calling themselves a Christian or ally of the people of Israel is an absolute hypocrite for holding these views about evil Jewish “puppet masters” (another centuries old antisemitic trope) pulling the strings behind all of this.
Well shit.

If being jewish infers an immunity to being criticized or called out based on our actions, we should all sign up.

But… it is not “anti-semitic” to criticize the actions of an individual who happens to be jewish.

Now attacking someone or a group simply because they are Jewish, that would be anti-semitic.

The people you refer to are being criticized for their actions not their jewishness imo.

These pinheads started their bullshit on me in a thread about kids being groomed by adults.
The article showed a trans woman reading to a bunch of kids in a library.

I asked them to provide an explanation of, and also evidence of grooming.

Then these dumb fucks started up. It’s being going on for months now.

Since then I’ve had :

* my name published
* photos of me fucked with and reposted
* been repeatedly called a groomer, faggot, bitch and whatever other duosyllabillic names these jerks can manage to type
* had my previous band and even fucking suburb named
* been insulted for being a male teacher WTF and had my professional integrity questioned
* oh and threatened to have my job informed of me clapping back and telling these fucks where to stick it.

Which doesn’t bother me much if it goes no further than these window lickers, but being a public forum, shit’s now out there, isn’t it?

Gay people have the right to exist, anyone who thinks otherwise, fuck you.

Trans people have the right to exist, anyone who thinks otherwise, fuck you.

Should trans people be reading stories to kids in a library?
If the person appearance is presented as being overly sexualised then no. That shit is weird and absolutely not on.

What if the trans person looks pretty “normal”, whatever that means, and it’s maybe their job to work in a library?
Who knows, how would anyone know?

Well then what about a trans person reading to kids about sexual stuff?
Of course fucking not, you hopeless retards.
No one should. It’s age inappropriate, context inappropriate, weird as shit and hopefully illegal wherever that happens.
Why would I support that? You stupid, pathetic men.

Grooming is defined as:

“…when a person engages in predatory conduct to prepare a child or young person for sexual activity at a later time.

Grooming can include communicating or attempting to befriend or establish a relationship or other emotional connection with the child or their parent or carer…”

https://www.schools.vic.gov.au/child-sexual-exploitation-and-grooming

It involves manipulation of a child or young person through picking them out, building a bullshit friendship/relationship, controlling the kid and then keeping them controlled for the most selfish, sociopathic and horrific purpose imaginable. That’s how these pricks operate, and as I’ve said before, criminals like this should be arrested and turned into dog food.

In my near 20 years as a teacher I’ve been Year Level Coordinator, Head of Faculty, written job references and helped with employment and scholarship applications, ongoing mandatory reporting and monitoring for self harm incidents, run different interest groups ranging from bands, sports teams, whatever and personally been involved in actively protecting children from evil and abusive situations through working with school administrators, parents, internal and external mental health teams, the police, law courts, magistrates.

Before I became a teacher I was Youth/Social Services worker and Case Manager, working with the most damaged and fragile kids you can imagine in community service programs, round the fucking clock 24 care including rehab programs, hospitalisations, ongoing medical appointments, reintegration programs and working with counsellors, psychologists and psychiatrists.

And you assholes have got the fucking balls to accuse me of the shit I have fought against my entire fucking life since I left school in 1995 to protect kids and give them a fighting chance in this shitty world.

You’ve used your personal bias against the gay/trans community, to target, vilify and attack , attempt to control and ridicule anyone else who stands up to you. And you do it from the safety and anonymity of a Rig-Talk username.

You’re no better than the pieces of shit I hate and have spent my life protecting kids from.
You all deserve to be hit by cars, hospitalised, resuscitated, cared for and brought flowers by the most out there gay, lesbian and trans medical team they can put together within a 100km radius.
Fuck all of you bigoted, uneducated hateful and poisonous cunts. I’m out.

Calling a Jewish Senator a Nazi, the constant attacks on Soros here (I haven’t searched, I bet there are attacks on the Rothschild family as well)
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/antisemitism-lurking-behind-george-soros-conspiracy-theories
You don't have to look far to find peeps who're passionately-opposed to Soros mate; they're everywhere and it has nothing to do with antisemitism.

There seems to be an uncomfortable amount of members here that are either direct adherents of the antisemitic Qanon/Pizzagate movements, or at least heavily influenced by those worldviews.

Core, day one tenets of the Qanon movement are that shadowy Jewish elites run a cabal of corruption and child sex trafficking/murder, and that Donny Trump, JFK and/or JFK Jr and MBS were going to round up hundreds of thousands of democrats, celebrities, and other political enemies and send them to Gitmo for military tribunals and execution. It’s pure bloodlust, and it’s a sick, dangerous doomsday death cult.

Any person calling themselves a Christian or ally of the people of Israel is an absolute hypocrite for holding these views about evil Jewish “puppet masters” (another centuries old antisemitic trope) pulling the strings behind all of this.
"... seems...", "... or at least heavily influenced by those worldviews..."?

This is your evidence that antisemitism isn't being discouraged?

All I see here is hyperbole based on "impressions" and a guilt-by-association-style assumption; sorry.

You don't have to look far to find peeps who're passionately-opposed to Soros mate; they're everywhere and it has nothing to do with antisemitism.

"... seems...", "... or at least heavily influenced by those worldviews..."?

This is your evidence that antisemitism isn't being discouraged?

All I see here is hyperbole based on "impressions" and a guilt-by-association-style assumption; sorry.
I respectfully disagree. I know what I’ve seen in my brief time on this godforsaken hellsite, including an antisemitic cartoon posted by one of the repeat offenders.

Fuck all of you bigoted, uneducated hateful and poisonous cunts. I’m out.
giphy.gif

I respectfully disagree. I know what I’ve seen in my brief time on this godforsaken hellsite, including an antisemitic cartoon posted by one of the repeat offenders.
I don't doubt it mate; I've seen "questionable" stuff too and actually called a dude out on it.

He rightly pointed out that what he wrote was factual 'though and I have no problem with facts.

@jdel77 you did see that I defended you yesterday, no?

I specifically stated that I believe you're doing the best you can with your teaching and that none of us here is in a position to accuse you of what he said.

Those incessant accusations will now cease, so if you've chosen to take your ball and go home the timing is ironic-and-unfortunate IMHO.

I hope you reconsider mate.

I don't doubt it mate; I've seen "questionable" stuff too and actually called a dude out on it.

He rightly pointed out that what he wrote was factual 'though and I have no problem with facts.
I would like to be very clear that I do not think, and did not intend to convey, that any member of the moderation team and/or the owners of this site are antisemitic. I have just seen that content posted on here occasionally.

But back to my point of the Qanon/Pizzagate influence, this place is absolutely eat up with it. Over half the topics are about “groomers” “pedos” “traffickers,” all of that came into sharp focus in conservative circles in 2016 with Pizzagate, which morphed into Qanon.

Human trafficking in all of its forms is evil and should be prosecuted and eradicated (like when DeSantis and Abbott trick migrants into getting on planes and buses and ship them off to blue states based on lies about work and housing awaiting them), but numerous child advocacy groups have spoken out about how the #savethechildren movement has actually hurt their work, because these nut jobs clog up their phone lines all day with BS accusations about how they think democrats and Hollywood are trafficking kids.

I smell SHIT...............VILE petty SHIT........................little man syndrome is rampant and it's gone berserk..........can't keep its emotions in check.

I smell SHIT...............serious inconsequential SHIT. The smell is that of fear SHIT..............
You keep spamming the board with this same post. For the supposed party of responsibility, you guys sure do seem to hate following the rules here.

people are all worked up over this and I’m getting gas watching two homeless guys dig thru the cigarette thing looking for something to smoke…

I say we blame all this on ShredSquatch/ShitSanta and call it a day.. hate that guy! It's always his fault!

~ss

Back