PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
this is a grownups board
1689261938094.gif

Honky, Redneck, Cracker, etc.. are racial slurs against white people.

Now there is an out, if you are white, you are free to say these words, and cannot be called a racists.

Just like how black folks can call each other the N word.

It's an widely accepted exception :ROFLMAO:
I'd counter by saying those are words used against a subset of white people who fit a stereotype, not the entire race. But I concede your point.

The Fart & Bagel Inbred Beta Trannies are still at it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know, seven weeks of not posting here and watching, you learn a lot, and you see the obvious patterns. (EVERY TIME -100%)

Let’s just say, in reality, the right side is not outnumbered ‘physically’ at all. 😉👍
Not even close. In fact, it’s the other way around, by a long shot.

Once you see the ‘illusion attempt’ clearly, it’s just fucking laughable.

:hys:

But, it is what it is, and you just gotta have fun with it. Life’s too short to take much of this too seriously…

Read the OP, it’s insults of a sexual nature. If you crybabies want the mods to add in additional rules to cover racist insults, I wholeheartedly support your whiny efforts.

Da fuck you talking about? I never wanted or asked the mods for shit homie. I was just replying to @Bagel and Creamcheese's post.

OK, you guys know why I keep PSA threads open, right? To allow for discussion and clarification of rules.

You've turned it into a shit show. Well-done.

Rather than answer the newest glut of questions, most of which are based on false premises and misinterpretations, I'm going to sweep the floor and get it cleaned-up. Thank you for the work I'm about to undertake (23 pages); God knows I really need it.

I'd say, "carry on", but...

PS:
What did you think admin would do after he checked the thread to see how the new directive went down? Think about it.

What did you think admin would do after he checked the thread to see how the new directive went down?
That's a tough one.

The only basis one would have to form an opinion about that would be to base it on a very small amount of information - which, at that point, one might as well just be guessing.

🤷‍♂️

I had a feeling there would be a few who can't handle the rules and would rather be banned or see the whole place burn down. Sorry you have to now take on even more work Niki @Monkey Man

Hope these examples are helping you guys; please just don't take it to the point of trolling me. :gethim: :LOL:
I hoped as well :dunno:

OK, you guys know why I keep PSA threads open, right? To allow for discussion and clarification of rules.

You've turned it into a shit show. Well-done.

Rather than answer the newest glut of questions, most of which are based on false premises and misinterpretations, I'm going to sweep the floor and get it cleaned-up. Thank you for the work I'm about to undertake (23 pages); God knows I really need it.

I'd say, "carry on", but...

PS:
What did you think admin would do after he checked the thread to see how the new directive went down? Think about it.
Personally, I would nuke this place from orbit. These shitheads can always be welcomed at stormfront, 8kun, and, of course, Twitter.

Seriously though, this is the vilest place I have ever been online. I feel fucking dirty everytime I come here. These are dirty people.

OK, job done.

Big job. Roughly 250 posts AFAICT.

Difficult to preserve context for quotes, but for the most part the thread should make sense.

Know that if you're going ad-hominem in this thread you're wasting your time... ironically.

Back