PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Oh, you and your extreme Marxist-Maoist ways!
It’s funny how we’re all donnie just talking to each other now… just because we don’t want to keep trashing the forum with the same old crap… we need new and exciting!

~ss

thulsa-doom.gif

~ss
I thought you got only 20 uses from a particular gif?

I mean, really?
In a mod thread specifically about petty trolling behavior,

immediately after a second warning in the thread about moronic infighting,

people decide that the smart thing to do ks continue the moronic infighting?

Make it make sense
Who would have thought that a forum with conspiracy theorists running amok, would descend into conspiratorial ways of thinking? @$hit$quat is right, we must try and ignore them. OK, after poking them just a bit more.

It’s funny how we’re all donnie just talking to each other now… just because we don’t want to keep trashing the forum with the same old crap… we need new and exciting!

~ss
We are Donnie and...
The_movie_poster_for_We_Are_Legion.jpg

Who would have thought that a forum with conspiracy theorists running amok, would descend into conspiratorial ways of thinking? @$hit$quat is right, we must try and ignore them. OK, after poking them just a bit more.

Who would have thought that conspiracies talked about just a short time ago are all coming true😉👍

Keep it up Donlemon, I’m sure you’ll find the right guy soon. (y)
Again with the same tired insult. Classic Maoist thinking right there. Let's face it, you would have been in the vanguard of the Cultural Revolution.

Back