PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
I dunno man. I wish it could be that simple but I don't see it happening. This subforum is a good reminder for me about how creepy the internet can be. alts and online personas weird me out lol, which I know is weird seeing as I participate in online forums.
Oversharing on TGP was a bold experiment that largely worked for me and let me connect with other members on a more personal level, but I'm not sure lightning will strike twice.
Jesus H.

Some of the more repulsive humans on a guitar BB are here. I won't even tell you what planet I'm posting from.

Ok, ok...it's Zorg.

I dunno man. I wish it could be that simple but I don't see it happening.

Ya, it's not 2005 anymore.
Would be too much work for the mods to police anyway.

MM & JBT......

VastDifficultAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Dummy B couldn’t get mad at the picts when he’s logged in as his alts or else it would blow his cover. That’s why he’s pressing this so hard. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“New Members”😉 who just happen to ‘stumble upon the O/T section, and who just happen to know everything about everyone, right down to who they ALL Troll😉😅 … which is all they do 24/7 everyday.

“New Members”😉 who just happen to ‘stumble upon the O/T section, and who just happen to know everything about everyone, right down to who they ALL Troll😉😅 … which is all they do 24/7 everyday.
Shouldn't you be chasing the moose away from your igloo?

As soon as I hit enter I could hear you laughing.......
😁

I have already been the sacrificial lamb around these parts for why you SHOULDN'T post pics.
I seriously would like to be able to and now there's two other members saying the same thing.

This is the first board I've been on where posting a pic is akin to shoving a loaded pistol in your mouth. :ROFLMAO:
That’s better saved for other places. These guys clearly have issues.

So me and my buddy today were out fishing off this bridge. We tend to go there a lot ...we catch a lot of bass, crappie, even some trout. A lot of days it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Anyway, the fishing is getting good and across the bridge comes a long funeral procession of cars. Must have been 60-70 cars in total. I look over and my buddy takes his hat off and bows his head, and stood there. Kinda actually hit me hard. When the procession passed, I looked at him and said "Man, that was really touching and respectful for you to do that." He looked up at me, as he put back on his hat and said "Well, my wife's only been gone 5 days".

Not sure I would even call that a pivot, booger eater.
I love how he thinks those replies are, gawd I don't know what to call them, good? funny? cutting? When all he's doing is showing how dumb he is.

It's funny and then after a while I actually feel sad for him.

It's funny and then after a while I actually feel sad for him.
That's it... it was funny the first few times but now they are ruining every thread with this bullshit. People are getting sick of it and when that happens things don't end well. Just sayin

I'm not saying cut it out all together but spamming every single OTC thread with it is beyond pathetic and annoying as fuck.

~ss

Back