PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
PSA UPDATE (Added to OP)

That's much-better folks; well done and thank you!

Scrolling through and reading the threads has instantly become so-much-easier / more-enjoyable; it's like chalk and cheese.

On behalf of everyone who values being able to engage in discussions and / or read them for pleasure, thank you again!

1681899284009.gif

Well, @Mr. Bear . . . This is neither the time, nor place for expressing hostilities. Kindly refrain, good sir.
Who’s hostile? You’re Always looking out for the integrity of Rigtalk, thank you, Beater, ‘good sir’👍

Last edited:
Sean Michael, LP guy?
Whatever his name is... he was all bent out of shape over typical TGP nonsense and went off on a guy then made a big todo about reporting him. I'm so glad he did that, I've gotten so much milage from that.

~ss

I've asked a few times in various threads that it be toned-down to little avail, but now there are rumblings in the back room of taking the ban hammer to perpetrators.

So, if you're one of them I strongly suggest you refrain from heavily repeating ad-hominem pics and GIFs before the murderator starts swinging.

The practice turns virtually every thread into a scrollfest and one that looks and sounds like every other to most members.

UPDATE 2023-04-19

That's much-better folks; well done and thank you!

Scrolling through and reading the threads has instantly become so-much-easier / more-enjoyable; it's like chalk and cheese.

On behalf of everyone who values being able to engage in discussions and / or read them for pleasure, thank you again!
Does that also include the beyond repetitive lame Clown pictures .... that is beyond repetitive.... if not, someone is a bias moderator .

Does that also include the beyond repetitive lame Clown pictures .... that is beyond repetitive.... if not, someone is a bias moderator .

😢🤡The Crying Baiting Troll🤡😢

:hys:

Go back to sleep, TROLL Dude.
Repeating clowns stopped days ago.

Are you mentally ok, man?! 🤔😑

Last edited:
😢🤡The Crying Baiting Troll🤡😢

:hys:

Go back to sleep, TROLL Dude.
Repeating clowns stopped days ago.

Are you mentally ok, man?! 🤔😑
Now you've got your italic bold saying that you repeat. You have no imagination. What caused your brain injury?

Back