PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Everyone is sick and tired of the fucking troll accounts.

:poop:
And your the biggest one Donnie.., everybody paying attention knows your really that ass clown ShredSquatch.

~ss

Pro tip:

If you find yourself wondering whether or not you should post particular pics / GIFs again, you've probably already made your point and would otherwise be venturing into territory the mods and members wouldn't appreciate.

IOW, if you're thinking, "Should I do it again?", you've likely gone too-far or are treading the limit already.

891.jpg

~ss

It's so simple.

Post a funny GIF that works within the flow of a thread = Funny. Everyone chuckles.
Post a GIF repeatedly with the sole intent of annoying a member = Annoying. To everyone.

Donnie B is giving his expert advice on how to properly behave in the off topic section of a gear forum. 🤣🤣🤣👩‍👩‍👦
To be fair, he did pretty-much get it right in this instance bro':

It's so simple.

Post a funny GIF that works within the flow of a thread = Funny. Everyone chuckles.
Post a GIF repeatedly with the sole intent of annoying a member = Annoying. To everyone.

Jesus H. Think up a new reply moron.

If anything, it was a friendly warning for you. Fuck it. I'd rather see you get the boot anyway.

Thanks for your advice, Chuckles.

I can see from your history on here, that your number one concern is to keep Rigtalk ‘respectable

Great job, Chuckles👍

On behalf of everyone, a big thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice, 🤡Chuckles🤡.

I can see from your history of racist, vile, homophobic, violent, baiting, trolling posts, on numerous gear forms, that your number one concern is to keep Rigtalk ‘respectable🤡🤡🤡

Great job, Chuckles:hys::hys::hys:

On behalf of everyone, a big thank you.
1682360016146.jpeg

Back