PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Ironic how so many of our ‘new member😉 friends have such a hatred for Picasso😀

New Trolls have so much courage hiding behind their new identities.
I don’t hate @Picasso or anyone else, I’m just trying to help make Rig Talk Great Again!

~ss

Dummy B’s buddies are definitely ten years old, no wonder why he likes them so much. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Accuse people of the very thing you are doing. Classic Maoist tactic. The great warty chairman would be proud.

‘Maoist’, Hehehe,
Much appreciated😅
You’ll be rewarded at the next R/T Troll Militia meeting👍

I love posting pictures of myself and even I won’t do that here lol
Me either. The point being is that neither you nor I are calling people whose user name isn't the name on their birth cert, trolls and cowards.

The putz who is has no idea what "hoisted by his own petard" (self pwn, Squarehead) means is.

Me either. The point being is that neither you nor I are calling people whose user name isn't the name on their birth cert, trolls and cowards.

The putz who is has no idea what "hoisted by his own petard" (self pwn, Squarehead) means is.

😅👍
Ok, Mr Troll.

@Aynirar27 @Bagel and Creamcheese

How timely a conversation. Was thinking the exact same thing.
I got some great grandkid pics I'd love to share.

@Monkey Man @JackBootedThug

What's the possibility of creating a subsection for personal pic posting that has a big
sticky disclaimer that all materials posted in that section are off limits to anyone except the owner.
Or words to that affect.

Everyone loves pet pics and no-one uses those for malicious reasons.
Why not member pics too?

THIS JPG IS OFF-LIMITS

[mod edit]
Pic removed preemptively to avoid more hassle.
Probably best to resist sharing more pics of your grandkids mate.

I mean, really?
In a mod thread specifically about petty trolling behavior,

immediately after a second warning in the thread about moronic infighting,

people decide that the smart thing to do ks continue the moronic infighting?

Make it make sense
It only makes sense to me when viewed in the possible light that it's become habitual / ingrained / automatic behaviour, but hey, that's just speculation from a casual (non-paid) observer. :LOL:

@Aynirar27 @Monkey Man @JackBootedThug

What's the possibility of creating a subsection for personal pic posting that has a big
sticky disclaimer that all materials posted in that section are off limits to anyone except the owner.
Or words to that affect.

Why not member pics too?
The scariest thing about this proposition IMHO Donnie is that you might be serious. :LOL:

The scariest thing about this proposition IMHO Donnie is that you might be serious. :LOL:

As soon as I hit enter I could hear you laughing.......
😁

I have already been the sacrificial lamb around these parts for why you SHOULDN'T post pics.
I seriously would like to be able to and now there's two other members saying the same thing.

This is the first board I've been on where posting a pic is akin to shoving a loaded pistol in your mouth. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
As soon as I hit enter I could hear you laughing asshole.......
😁

I have already been the sacrificial lamb around these parts for why you SHOULDN'T post pics.
I seriously would like to be able to and now there's two other members saying the same thing.

This is the first board I've been on where posting a pic is akin to shoving a loaded pistol in your mouth. :ROFLMAO:

I could help you with that choice, Chuckles😉

@Aynirar27 @Bagel and Creamcheese

How timely a conversation. Was thinking the exact same thing.
I got some great grandkid pics I'd love to share.

@Monkey Man @JackBootedThug

Or words to that affect.

Why not member pics too?

THIS JPG IS OFF-LIMITS

I dunno man. I wish it could be that simple but I don't see it happening. This subforum is a good reminder for me about how creepy the internet can be. alts and online personas weird me out lol, which I know is weird seeing as I participate in online forums.
Oversharing on TGP was a bold experiment that largely worked for me and let me connect with other members on a more personal level, but I'm not sure lightning will strike twice.

Dummy B couldn’t get mad at the picts when he’s logged in as his alts or else it would blow his cover. That’s why he’s pressing this so hard. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back