PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Thanks Art Bagel👍
1689606730543.gif

Is simply calling someone "cocksucker" okay if part of a reasoned non ad-hominem argument?

I guess so 'cause it's become part of the vernacular, like motherfucker.

Doesn't mean you actually f your mom or play the skin flute. :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: ccn
IOW, if it still looks and sounds like the same shit hole it won't last.

It's literally up to you to pull your heads in on this one. Is losing OTC worth one last tit-for-tat, pointless jab at another member?

Ask yourselves.

IOW, if it still looks and sounds like the same shit hole it won't last.

It's literally up to you to pull your heads in on this one. Is losing OTC worth one last tit-for-tat, pointless jab at another member?

Ask yourselves.
As the steward of the ship do you do what must be done to save the ship or let her sink? Only you can make that call.

At the end of the day if the OTC is that fucked up does it really harm anyone.

It's a sub forum and not the real world.............it's simply a whipping post which is an inanimate object.
A padded cell if you like.

My ONLY recommendation would be to put an over 18 password on the front door in order to access it.
There is already a disclaimer in place with Abandon All Hope.

As the steward of the ship do you do what must be done to save the ship or let her sink? Only you can make that call.
It's not really his call, it would be up to the Admins. MM has been a champion of bringing OTC back and most recently, requesting that it stay that way despite uncertainty from the Admins. I think what MM is saying, is that if the shit continues, it will probably be out of his control. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

No offense to you TGP refugees but it wasn't until Feb/March did things really go downhill. Not that it wasn't rolling downhill anyway :lol:

Last edited:
It's not really his call, it would be up to the Admins. MM has been a champion of bringing OTC back and most recently, requesting that it stay it that way despite uncertainty from the Admins. I think what MM is saying, is that if the shit continues, it will probably be out of his control. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

No offence to you TGP refugees but it wasn't until Feb/March did things really go downhill. Not that it wasn't rolling downhill anyway :LOL:
I’m not a TGP refugee been here for years. Look at my profile.

I am not saying shut it down. Do what needs to be done to prevent the shutdown.

Reactions: ccn
It's not really his call, it would be up to the Admins. MM has been a champion of bringing OTC back and most recently, requesting that it stay it that way despite uncertainty from the Admins. I think what MM is saying, is that if the shit continues, it will probably be out of his control. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

No offence to you TGP refugees but it wasn't until Feb/March did things really go downhill. Not that it wasn't rolling downhill anyway :LOL:
So many ALTS were born on this day also......................:unsure:

it wasn't until Feb/March did things really go downhill

I’m not a TGP refugee been here for years. Look at my profile.

I am not saying shut it down. Do what needs to be done to prevent the shutdown.
Second in command here under Mr. Monkey speaking . Mr. Monkey transfers all his powers to me when he goes off to take a shit . I have attempted to permanently ban all libtards but Mr. Monkey forgot to clear the cache so they're still here .:sick:

Back