Rodney King --> Reginald Denny

• Thread starter Thread starter Giga.Blast
  • Start date Start date
Hey. Assholes need to pick their battles carefully.
Fed ex guy was in his rights.
Felt life threatened. Took off.
So you gotta scrape some shit off the bottom of your wheels. Run it thru a car wash. :lol: :LOL:

Mailman1971":3fff01wr said:
So you gotta scrape some shit off the bottom of your wheels. Run it thru a car wash. :lol: :LOL:
Dude! Wanna smoke a joint with me, right now? :)

Giga.Blast":17mh4vlf said:
Mailman1971":17mh4vlf said:
Why yes.... I would. :lol: :LOL:

Mailman1971":1qo6okdy said:
Giga.Blast":1qo6okdy said:
Mailman1971":1qo6okdy said:
Why yes.... I would. :lol: :LOL:
Damn! Sorry, I got distracted. I'm back, and I left the Key Lime roach in the studio next to Herbert. :D Some good herb man.

Devin":3jztx0f4 said:
Krull":3jztx0f4 said:
Just quoting a pseudo-intellectual over at SS.org. Crazy stupid.

”I still can't find this. If the riots are turning deadly, I'd like to hear about it and I'm surprised it's not being reported widely enough for me to find it on google.”

This quote proves these morons know nothing outside of what Google tells them.

Just show them this vid :shocked:

I guess this guy was supposed to just sit there and wait to be drug out of the cab and beaten to death or near death like Reginald Denny in LA 92.

Here the full vid from another looter's phone, the looters had guns. Nuf said... the driver more than likely would have been killed, but he was just supposed to sit there and die since the police all over this country are standing down...

Mailman1971":2nr2mk47 said:
Damn dude, you are like KCostner :yes:

Krull":1r7nv4tt said:
Fuck all these foaming at the mouth pieces of shit.
And from my view, yes all lives matter. However at this moment for me BLUE LIVES MATTER! too.

This is a disgrace to the force - entirely.

As the brilliant original Godfather of X-Factor "Mr. Malcolm X" once proclaimed, and I quote: "At any means necessary." :)

Attachments

• Placate the Thugs.jpg
    Placate the Thugs.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,083
Mailman1971":2dtf0x8a said:
I shut the truck off. Hopped out.
Said ‘fuck you! I knew where you were at! If your so stupid to walk in front a moving vehicle then god help you ! If I wanted to roll you over. Trust me you would be dead!’

He stared at me blank face. I didn’t flinch. Toe to toe with this thug. Dude walked off.
Pussy. :lol: :LOL:
That'll learn him. :lol: :LOL:

Monkey Man":39p1uwpb said:
Mailman1971":39p1uwpb said:
I shut the truck off. Hopped out.
Said ‘fuck you! I knew where you were at! If your so stupid to walk in front a moving vehicle then god help you ! If I wanted to roll you over. Trust me you would be dead!’

He stared at me blank face. I didn’t flinch. Toe to toe with this thug. Dude walked off.
Pussy. :lol: :LOL:
That'll learn him. :lol: :LOL:
MM's a cool dude. Take no prisoners while doing the work of the powerful messenger. :thumbsup:

He may live there. But that’s MY HOOD!!
:lol: :LOL:

Lot of good folks I deliver to. Really deprived ghetto area.
Seen the guy around before. Think he’s someone grandson.
About 20 years old. No life. Wanders the streets.
I was ready to beat his ass that day. :D

Giga.Blast":3lmv0uc9 said:
Krull":3lmv0uc9 said:
And from my view, yes all lives matter. However at this moment for me BLUE LIVES MATTER! too.

As the brilliant original Godfather of X-Factor "Mr. Malcolm X" once proclaimed, and I quote: "At any means necessary." :)
Cucked law enforcement... Nice! So at this point, why are cops even necessary? Oh, yes... I forgot. Krispy Kreme outlets must be protected.

Krull":nbunt3bc said:
That would be a major part of it. How conveniently timed for Canada. In between plandemics and race wars. Riots are already spreading worldwide and the mob rules.

so much soy...

trudeau-punched-face.jpg

Goat":3elhow89 said:
Giga.Blast":3elhow89 said:
Krull":3elhow89 said:

Cucked law enforcement... Nice! So at this point, why are cops even necessary? Oh, yes... I forgot. Krispy Kreme outlets must be protected.
I love my man Eric Estrada. ;) Come on man! Chips...

Just got back from Hodads at the OB peer here in SD. A punk ass Asian fucking derelict hobo was holding a sign right in front of a cop in the FREE parking lot that read "FUCK ALL COPS", literally. The peer and the beach were at ~65% capacity, nearly everyone hadn't a mask on and nobody gave a rats ass about Mr. Sushi Fortune Cookie Cracker Roll. :)

And to be clear in Sanders-esque form. I love the Asian ladies and all their lovely offerings from afar... :aww:

Attachments

• CHIPS.jpg
    CHIPS.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 985

Back