Rodney King --> Reginald Denny

• Thread starter Thread starter Giga.Blast
  • Start date Start date
Giga.Blast":3n3pr60p said:
Goat":3n3pr60p said:
Giga.Blast":3n3pr60p said:
Krull":3n3pr60p said:
Fuck all these foaming at the mouth pieces of shit.
And from my view, yes all lives matter. However at this moment for me BLUE LIVES MATTER! too.

This is a disgrace to the force - entirely.

As the brilliant original Godfather of X-Factor "Mr. Malcolm X" once proclaimed, and I quote: "At any means necessary." :)
Cucked law enforcement... Nice! So at this point, why are cops even necessary? Oh, yes... I forgot. Krispy Kreme outlets must be protected.
I love my man Eric Estrada. ;) Come on man! Chips...

Just got back from Hodads at the OB peer here in SD. A punk ass Asian fucking derelict hobo was holding a sign right in front of a cop in the FREE parking lot that read "FUCK ALL COPS", literally. The peer and the beach were at ~65% capacity, nearly everyone hadn't a mask on and nobody gave a rats ass about Mr. Sushi Fortune Cookie Cracker Roll. :)
:lol: :LOL:

Goat":2j81vbwx said:
Giga.Blast":2j81vbwx said:
Goat":2j81vbwx said:
Giga.Blast":2j81vbwx said:
Krull":2j81vbwx said:
Fuck all these foaming at the mouth pieces of shit.
And from my view, yes all lives matter. However at this moment for me BLUE LIVES MATTER! too.

This is a disgrace to the force - entirely.

As the brilliant original Godfather of X-Factor "Mr. Malcolm X" once proclaimed, and I quote: "At any means necessary." :)
Cucked law enforcement... Nice! So at this point, why are cops even necessary? Oh, yes... I forgot. Krispy Kreme outlets must be protected.
I love my man Eric Estrada. ;) Come on man! Chips...

Just got back from Hodads at the OB peer here in SD. A punk ass Asian fucking derelict hobo was holding a sign right in front of a cop in the FREE parking lot that read "FUCK ALL COPS", literally. The peer and the beach were at ~65% capacity, nearly everyone hadn't a mask on and nobody gave a rats ass about Mr. Sushi Fortune Cookie Cracker Roll. :)
:lol: :LOL:
That's a little bit of my dad's Michigan neck of the woods side of my little etude going off there. :dunno: Bunch of blah bullshit! :)

Flame suit on with maybe a bit off-off-sub-topic.

What would you think the reaction would be by a police officer if a 5'11" 195lbs man (my stats) whatever COLOR the man is fired off a pinpoint right-hand Connor McGregor to the police officer's jaw - take all the time you want before you launch? However, and please very objectively consider this Rayshard Brooks YT video. Test your spacebar reflexes at the fraction of the second at 1:32. THE LAME CREAM MEDIA SEEMS TO NEGLECT THIS LITTLE HAPPY CRAPPY MOMENT IN TIME INCIDENT. I'll let it speak for itself.

And with a little digging in light of Mr. Paul L. Howard cheerleaders. The good man is currently under criminal investigation of a sexual nature. Just some grapevine shit. FCI.

Picasso":213fau7n said:
Leo 2.0 :hys: ...

I saw Leo announcing his modest conversion last night on bonehead entertainment show Fucker Carlson - the great explainer. I say welcome to the club you worthless meathead law(liar)er - what took you so long. :no:

And while yur on a role show us your dingbat Jiffy-White wiffy Mrs. Wiegandoff. The only other brutha from another not meesing around with the masses here is Mr. Grandpa Larry (Uncle TOM) Elder.

Yah baby - let's all throw down some good olé Texas hold 'em cuz I just done LOST MY TIME! :D
tenor.gif

OM-LORD...

HAND :)

Back