RT Detectives have found Chugg Identity

• Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
One thing I learned
Treble control over 2
Is bad sound
👺

I appreciate a good troll job.

But I wish y'all sniff of cork would stop with the stealing of avatars. Its the one thing that can he original at a glance around here. And easily identifies who is posting if you don't catch the names. So its a part of the identity 🤏

Exo metal did the same thing as soon as I was banned last time, swapped his photo with my original one and paraded around like a $2 whore in a rob zombie movie.

Fellas.....

My coat tails are long but not sure how many of you they can support. About to start charging ticket sales to ride these bitches 🎟🎟

I'm thinking about tree fiddy a ticket is fair.
In a week I'll have enough to buy a wizzer.
💰💰💰💰
You don't have a Wizzer?? Oh boy...oops I mean Oh girl.....
Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think.

You don't have a Wizzer?? Oh boy...oops I mean Oh girl.....
Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think.

Oh I finally did end up trying one.
It belongs to a friend who is in a cover band. He does poison & other cock of rock covers.

It was a wizzer heelrizer model.

I did not like it after exactly 11 minutes. It lacked any warmth. It felt okay. It was one of those immediate satisfaction after a few riffs but then my ears started twitching. And I realized I could not stand its core tone and the way it was voiced for any extended period of time. Dialing it to be less clanky or harsh seemed to take away from its original voicing somehow. I preferred the Yeti to it quite alot for that type of sound.

I am, still open to trying an earlier version. But the pure sniffery of cork from users and the extended price point assures that if I ever get the circuit, it will be a clone. And it would most likely be the MTL based on the wizzer clips I've suffered through to this point.

Probably just get another ceriatone 💀

Just because I can read doesn’t mean I’m a liberal.

Let's hope not.

Got enough of those running around fuckin everything up staring at screens and drowning their common sense one reel at a time, all the time. 🫠🫠

It belongs to a friend who is in a cover band. He does poison & other cock of rock covers.

I did not like it after exactly 11 minutes. It lacked any warmth. It felt okay. It was one of those immediate satisfaction after a few riffs but then my ears started twitching. And I realized I could not stand its core tone and the way it was voiced for any extended period of time. Dialing it to be less clanky or harsh seemed to take away from its original voicing somehow. I preferred the Yeti to it quite alot for that type of sound.

I am, still open to trying an earlier version. But the pure sniffery of cork from users and the extended price point assures that if I ever get the circuit, it will be a clone. And it would most likely be the MTL based on the wizzer clips I've suffered through to this point.

Did you get to turn it up? I assume so...but...this more than maybe any other amp needs high volume to really do its thing...although I enjoyed the MC100 I had at lower volumes as well. In fact, that amp, at a whisper volume almost sounded like a Trainwreck "amps gonna blow up" thing; no idea what made the preamp do that but it was cool.

Did you get to turn it up? I assume so...but...this more than maybe any other amp needs high volume to really do its thing...although I enjoyed the MC100 I had at lower volumes as well. In fact, that amp, at a whisper volume almost sounded like a Trainwreck "amps gonna blow up" thing; no idea what made the preamp do that but it was cool.

I'm one of the people who think the archon 100 is one of the better metal amps I've owned. Many thought it was dark. The mids were gorgeous on it.

I just do not like sharp sounding circuits that literally cut my ear drums at volume. The actual frequency itself makes my whole eardrum tinge and twitch. When playing in the band, always wore earplugs. Dialed in enough mids to cut but most people listening are hearing all that brash high end and precense. And you don't need all that to "cut" in a band. It can cut without the harsh frequencies on there.

But when an amp makes my ears do that, I know right away it's not something I'd be happy with playing in my music room on a daily basis so I simply can't get on board with the ones that do this.

If I dial out the highs/precense and it affects the amps tone too much, I know it's too centered around those frequencies and thus it is not the amp for me and my ears.

💀

Dude the bell razor does it all . It can be very warm if set up right

This is just getting started

img_1_1726310348826.jpg

There are a lot of accusations being thrown around. I think we should all take a deep breath. I am not @VonBonfire and @DanTravis62 in addition.
If you were VonDipshit I guran-damn-tee you we wouldn't be hanging out on rig talk.

:LOL:

No way . Give me it all on 10 or 8 . I want a tone like the thrash tones of greats . Highs are important
Back in 2014 I had just gotten my first SLO; and was not liking it as much as I expected to. Not a bad sound; but not great. I read about EVHs settings on the now defunct SLO forum; and part of it was diming the presence. After that(and boosting it as well) the amp came alive; I'd dime the P and bring up the T from 0 slowly until I liked it. Since then, I dial EVERYTHING that way and it works for me 100% of the time. Increases clarity, gain, and most importantly gives me the 'bite' I need to have.

Chugg showed up after Larry was banned. There are several explanations for what followed:
1. Chugg is Larry
2. Chugg is me, and I felt the need to entertain The Rig Page since @novosibir no longer could
3. When Larry was banned, there was such a void left in the Universe that @ChuggNorris was created to bring back the balance between good and evil.

I'm one of the people who think the archon 100 is one of the better metal amps I've owned. Many thought it was dark. The mids were gorgeous on it.

I just do not like sharp sounding circuits that literally cut my ear drums at volume. The actual frequency itself makes my whole eardrum tinge and twitch. When playing in the band, always wore earplugs. Dialed in enough mids to cut but most people listening are hearing all that brash high end and precense. And you don't need all that to "cut" in a band. It can cut without the harsh frequencies on there.

But when an amp makes my ears do that, I know right away it's not something I'd be happy with playing in my music room on a daily basis so I simply can't get on board with the ones that do this.

If I dial out the highs/precense and it affects the amps tone too much, I know it's too centered around those frequencies and thus it is not the amp for me and my ears.

💀
I have experienced the same thing with wizards where i loved the tone, but it could be a bit fatiguing. and fuck dialing out the highs. I think the solution is to find a speaker that complements it. @RedB4Black has definitely nailed that. Redbacks or fane f70s fucking tame that shit and make it fun to play for longer than ten minutes at volume. @MetalHeadMike I think was rolling with k100s which can definitely do the same thing, though too much of those could be fatiguing in another way for me.

Back