Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

So you think you can keep the nut cases from owning guns? How has that worked for you so far?

Well, it's kinda like restricting access to cars for drunk people.
Control the availability, heavy penalties and do it in a way that tries not to ruin it for everyone else who isn't a lunatic.

Now, I know the first thing you'll bleat is that "Guns are a right, driving is a privilege", but a dead school kid in a shooting massacre doesn't care about the difference. Sometimes in life we have to unfortunately cater to the lowest common denominator.

Regarding this latest episode with old mate trying to shoot Trump on his golf course, it's a clear case of some fuckwit have free and easy access to an AK-47. As much as I despise Trump, having him shot by a nutcase is as much of a crime as an innocent child being taken out in a shooting spree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rsm
Part of the problem is that the gun bois don’t think access is easy. They fancy themselves a minimized group that are constantly having their rights trotted upon.
It’s some weird self fulfilling prophesy where they play the victim so they can in turn cry that they need guns to protect themselves.

Background checks are deemed unconstitutional, when in reality most of the country is just sick of lunatics shooting up school children.

Spot on.
Any society that tolerates those kind of numbers is broken.

Spot on.
Any society that tolerates those kind of numbers is broken.
And both of you sheep are bleating on about school children getting "Shot up" but are dead fucking quiet about all the school children who get sold into sex slavery, killed by drunk ass piece of shit parents, killed by drunk driving illegal aliens, raped and murdered by "Migrants" or wind up dead of drug overdoses thanks to you voting for people who force "Multiculturalism" down our throats. Which happens about 20 times as often.

Control the availability, heavy penalties and do it in a way that tries not to ruin it for everyone else who isn't a lunatic.

Now, I know the first thing you'll bleat is that "Guns are a right, driving is a privilege", but a dead school kid in a shooting massacre doesn't care about the difference. Sometimes in life we have to unfortunately cater to the lowest common denominator.

Regarding this latest episode with old mate trying to shoot Trump on his golf course, it's a clear case of some fuckwit have free and easy access to an AK-47. As much as I despise Trump, having him shot but a nutcase is as much of a crime as an innocent child being taken out in a shooting spree.
Well we know he had felony gun charges on his record. So much for your fucking background checks mattering.

And both of you sheep are bleating on about school children getting "Shot up" but are dead fucking quiet about all the school children who get sold into sex slavery, killed by drunk ass piece of shit parents, killed by drunk driving illegal aliens, raped and murdered by "Migrants" or wind up dead of drug overdoses thanks to you voting for people who force "Multiculturalism" down our throats. Which happens about 20 times as often.
That's why I don't buy any of this BS..

You have several self-professing Christians in here always sucking off Aynirar while he defends and promotes drag queens and openly denies Christ.

This is all fake.

Regarding this latest episode with old mate trying to shoot Trump on his golf course, it's a clear case of some fuckwit have free and easy access to an AK-47. As much as I despise Trump, having him shot but a nutcase is as much of a crime as an innocent child being taken out in a shooting spree.
He was felon and shouldn’t legally have been able to purchase a gun.

Shocker….the leftist lunatic with a mental disorder still managed to get a gun.

Reactions: rsm

Stop propagating the myth about migrants and crime. It's patently false.
Believe it if you want, but understand you're talking pure shite.

https://siepr.stanford.edu/news/mythical-tie-between-immigration-and-crime

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/08/1237...it-crimes-than-us-born-americans-studies-find

https://news.northwestern.edu/stori...ess-likely-to-commit-crimes-than-the-us-born/

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/debunking-myth-migrant-crime-wave

He was felon and shouldn’t legally have been able to purchase a gun.

Shocker….the leftist lunatic with a mental disorder still managed to get a gun.

So amend your amendment to make it harder for lunatics to gun up.

Grow up.
Christianity is an institutionalised reworking of the Osiris story, done in a way to benefit the elite.
Fueled by guys like you who pay your tithes and offer your donations.
giphy.gif

:ROFLMAO:

So amend your amendment to make it harder for lunatics to gun up.
How about if someone can’t be trusted to have a gun they shouldn’t be trusted in society. I know you koalas prefer your murdering scumbags to use knives, but if you’d lock the mother fuckers up people wouldn’t have to die so you could feel all inclusive and tolerant.

Ha ha.

Ok genius, now take those numbers and break them down even further by demographic. I’m 100% certain you would not be happy with who it is that’s skewing those numbers in favor of US born.

Back