Slash solo tour pedal board by Rack Systems W/ADDED PICS

tubebury51":28noghzz said:
DiezelDale":28noghzz said:
I think he did.

tubebury51":28noghzz said:
Hi Dave, did you move your shop?

Brian

Yeah I think you are correct, I noticed the different address. The previous one was on Vose Street in North Holly....

yes. I have a few pedal board interfaces on order and he mentioned that it would take a little bit of time because he was in the process of moving.

boof":39wa7919 said:
tubebury51":39wa7919 said:
DiezelDale":39wa7919 said:
I think he did.

tubebury51":39wa7919 said:
Hi Dave, did you move your shop?

Brian

Yeah I think you are correct, I noticed the different address. The previous one was on Vose Street in North Holly....

yes. I have a few pedal board interfaces on order and he mentioned that it would take a little bit of time because he was in the process of moving.

Man, I have been to Dave's shop and I'd hate to move all that stuff... Besides, moving just sucks anytime anyways! I hope his new place rocks!

Very nice...

but there's one thing that bugs me... he uses the slash sig. for his dirty tone, but on the pic the knop left to the led is pulled out. that means the amp is in rythm/ clean channel. also, the lead master is on 0 and the gain on 5. that is not a dirty tone, as i recall...(i used to own an slash signature)

and i thing he uses the cae boost just for leads, so how does he get his dirty tone?

Marc

Thats it he does not use the dirty channel. Its the rhythm channel cranked up if you notice the master is like at 8. The cae boost is only used on leads.

Marc_Nitschke":180ny5qc said:
Very nice...

but there's one thing that bugs me... he uses the slash sig. for his dirty tone, but on the pic the knop left to the led is pulled out. that means the amp is in rythm/ clean channel. also, the lead master is on 0 and the gain on 5. that is not a dirty tone, as i recall...(i used to own an slash signature)

and i thing he uses the cae boost just for leads, so how does he get his dirty tone?

Marc

Yes, I noticed that too...I was looking to see if he actually used the settings provided in the users manual that originally came with the slash sig amps...Maybe these two were set up for cleanish tones and there is another (not pictured)? the output master would not be his overall volume for the drive channel (the lead master) but it must be run up pretty high to get the goods in the lead channel...still cant figure out why the lead master is at 0?

Hi Dave! :thumbsup:
Can I ask you which kind of speakers Slash uses right now? V30's? Greenback's? Or Electro Voices? I read on ultimate-guitar a paper where there's wrote that he used various cabs with different speakers.. and I think he uses different speakers now.. isn't it? 'Cause the sound from the concert at the MTV 'classic launch 2010' is different from usual to my ear... maybe I'm probably wrong, who knows :LOL:
Thanks a lot anyway for your superb work as always!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Stefano

lespaul6":1fviu8yo said:
Marc_Nitschke":1fviu8yo said:
Very nice...

Marc

Yes, I noticed that too...I was looking to see if he actually used the settings provided in the users manual that originally came with the slash sig amps...Maybe these two were set up for cleanish tones and there is another (not pictured)? the output master would not be his overall volume for the drive channel (the lead master) but it must be run up pretty high to get the goods in the lead channel...still cant figure out why the lead master is at 0?

If you have the rhythm clip knob pulled out...the input gain at 5...that's a good crunchy rhythm tone for sure. He doesn't use that much gain, so I could see that setting working at high volumes for sure. Lead Master is only for the dirty channel (not the rhythm clip / clean channel).

The ebtech breaks ground loops between wireless receivers. The whirlwind switches between the receivers. There is a ground isolation transformer at the pedal board end to take care of amp ground loops.

RACKSYSTEMS":1wmqykl8 said:
The ebtech breaks ground loops between wireless receivers. The whirlwind switches between the receivers. There is a ground isolation transformer at the pedal board end to take care of amp ground loops.

Where is it hidden Dave - in one of the pedals? Without it, that Whirlwind is the noisiest piece of tin on the market. Got to get me a sack of them ISO transformers!

Steve

31875_393235927438_48706027438_3893108_7198489_n.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Back