Slash solo tour pedal board by Rack Systems W/ADDED PICS

stoof":25fj2mgn said:
frank levi only made the #36 mod I think...

no, Frank levi made the #34, there's a sticker on it with his name and has no extra preamp tube, wtake a look to the marshall youtube blog

I had the luck to meet Chet , slash's new Guitar tech. he brought me to the flight case at the end of the show in PAris where he used the new AFD proto Live for the very 1st time:

3.jpg

4.jpg

Here's a link with some "other" pictures of slash's new setup, but with a little different settings for the dirty and clean amps compared to Racksystems pics earlier in the thread.... http://funksheet.blogspot.com/2010/06/s ... ealed.html

Dirty: 4 / 6 / 7 / 4.75 / 6 / 10 / 5

Clean: 0 / 8 / 4 / 3 / 10(pot pulled out) / 1 / 1.5

they were either trying to fool us with those other amp settings or he has another rack all together.. ?? but these numbers sound more like slash, and their even computer typed.. lol ;)

ps.. in the video the Lead Master LED is lit..

:LOL: :LOL:
they re not trying to fool you, but Chet changes the setting for each venues.
Setting won't be the same for Stadium and small rooms ;)

I saw slash here in San Antonio opening for OZZY. Great show. Now he had no board out front just his wah.
Is he switching between this and his other rig with is routed through the GCX? And from what i gather he doesn't use
the W/D/W theory. HE just goes straight into the amp. IS this true?

RACKSYSTEMS":2lag3qcg said:
The ebtech breaks ground loops between wireless receivers. The whirlwind switches between the receivers. There is a ground isolation transformer at the pedal board end to take care of amp ground loops.
Which ground isolation transformer did you use on the B out?

RACKSYSTEMS":1th8jhfz said:
The 2nd one. 10k to 10k. you also need the shield. Connecting it is sort of a trick. Hard to explain.
Ok thank you. Don't you have a layout to post? I have a shure ulxp wireless system and it has the power adapter that makes a fastidious noise when I switch to the dirty channel of my marshall dsl401, do you know how can I remove this noise?

Sorry I have no layout.. The Shure uses what is known as a switching power supply. These are known to cause noise. The only way to power it quietly is use a linear power supply. This could be made for you or you should be able to use the Voodoo lab pedal power outputs 5&6 with a power cable the runs both in parallel. You also need to switch both switches for 5 &6 on the bottom for the proper voltage. Dave

Hey everyone,

This question may be a little late, i just recently came upon this thread and discussion.

I'm not exactly trying to copy Slash, by any means...

But I was wandering if anyone knew what exact power cable pugs are used on his voodoo lab pedal power plus 2's??
IM000040.jpg

Ive seen some good ones, but his seem to have some pretty thick cables that, which appears to be thicker than the ones I have seen with effect power cables, they seem a bit more heavy duty in all.

Are the plug ends a certain brand or product? And are the power cables wired into the plugs or are they all one unit??

Please let me know, Ive been searching these for awhile!!

Thanks,
Byron

Back