So if da "system is rigged" and he won 2016 its not ? And 2020 he lost and its "rigged" again.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
I think appliance repair will be the next trade on its way out though. I agree many people are incapable of doing the repairs (or unwilling to learn), and hence it’s hard to find a tech; but appliances that were once major purchases are starting to swing towards “disposable consumer goods”. They are still expensive enough to repair for a lot of people but I bet in a decade or so that will change even more when people just toss them and get a new one
You are probably right. Most of the ones around here can sell you a refurbed or new fridge so the motivation and profit for house call repairs seems low. Dude basically no showed. The places that just do repairs only are backlogged for 7-10 days when I needed it today So I wound up buying the same fridge brand new, lol. Won't waste my time with a repair man again.

Oh I don’t own anything,I’m just a contractor wrangler of sorts. I spend hundreds of thousands of other people’s money on contractors every year lol.
Gotcha. So you approve PO's and invoices? On time?

Gotcha. So you approve PO's and invoices? On time?

Pretty much. I get the stuff into whichever business office I’m working for the day of and let them do their thing.
I’m basically a middle man that makes sure the right people come to do the job and that they do it correctly.

Trump will help bring back plumbing jobs! Because everyone knows nobody uses plumbing during Dem presidencies!

Some of you guys are a really special kind of "special."
I thought he was being sarcastic. And as I said earlier, almost every company or contractor I know (which is a lot) are busier now than they have ever been
That illegal alien you chatted with while in line at the Home Depot isnt a licensed , or legitimate contractor. That one American you call when the illegals can’t get to you, is lying. I can describe him to a tee, because I have watched them drop like flies over the last 25 years. He has the newest super duty that Ford or Chevy make, a brand new Kabota on a brand new trailer behind it, except when you see him on a Friday, in which case it is a brand new fishing or ski boat, or a couple of jet skis, or ATV. Thing is, he doesn’t own any of it outright, and one good slack spell will be his end. I’m sure that a retarded baby such as yourself sees all of that and thinks “ man! This dude is killing it”. The reality is that dude owns nothing, and is doing life on the installment plan. They have no understanding of how consumer confidence affects a service biz, just like they have no understanding that if you can’t pay for something outright, then you can’t afford it.
I will walk you thru a play by play of how it works when Trump gets back in the Whitehouse so you can get your soft little brain around it.

That illegal alien you chatted with while in line at the Home Depot isnt a licensed , or legitimate contractor. That one American you call when the illegals can’t get to you, is lying. I can describe him to a tee, because I have watched them drop like flies over the last 25 years. He has the newest super duty that Ford or Chevy make, a brand new Kabota on a brand new trailer behind it, except when you see him on a Friday, in which case it is a brand new fishing or ski boat, or a couple of jet skis, or ATV. Thing is, he doesn’t own any of it outright, and one good slack spell will be his end. I’m sure that a retarded baby such as yourself sees all of that and thinks “ man! This dude is killing it”. The reality is that dude owns nothing, and is doing life on the installment plan. They have no understanding of how consumer confidence affects a service biz, just like they have no understanding that if you can’t pay for something outright, then you can’t afford it.
I will walk you thru a play by play of how it works when Trump gets back in the Whitehouse so you can get your soft little brain around it.

Wut?

Pretty much. I get the stuff into whichever business office I’m working for the day of and let them do their thing.
I’m basically a middle man that makes sure the right people come to do the job and that they do it correctly.
That's what I thought. I do the same thing, just in IT Consulting (subcontracting). But when you say "I pay on time", you mean you approve invoices on time. Unless you are also authorized to write checks/wire money :D (I'm just being pedantic)

That's what I thought. I do the same thing, just in IT Consulting (subcontracting). But when you say "I pay on time", you mean you approve invoices on time. Unless you are also authorized to write checks/wire money :D (I'm just being pedantic)

It’s fair though lol.

You know you quoted two different people, right? I've never had a plumber out to my house, as I tend to more of a DIY guy, but I have had electricians out. Know what they drove? I don't. Know what boat or ATV they had? I don't. Because it had nothing to do with our business. Honestly, that's a weird way to measure someone.

I hope your clients find out you're intentionally screwing them if you don't like their yard signs, and I hope you lose a ton of business for it. Being an unethical shyster is no way to run a business.

You know you quoted two different people, right? I've never had a plumber out to my house, as I tend to more of a DIY guy, but I have had electricians out. Know what they drove? I don't. Know what boat or ATV they had? I don't. Because it had nothing to do with our business. Honestly, that's a weird way to measure someone.

I hope your clients find out you're intentionally screwing them if you don't like their yard signs, and I hope you lose a ton of business for it. Being an unethical shyster is no way to run a business.
Need an electrician? I can refer you to one.

Back