So if da "system is rigged" and he won 2016 its not ? And 2020 he lost and its "rigged" again.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Facetious! Yes, good word choice. But I have a hard time believing demand for a job as necessary as plumbing ebbs and flows that heavily based on who occupies the White House. Perhaps other factors are at play that someone is attributing to political seasons instead of more likely explanations.
We could have a whole other thread about how the economy and business culture suffers under democratic presidents dude. Particularly small business. And for plumbing specifically, there are a lot of jobs people will pay a plumber to do when they have money that they would attempt to do themselves if they didn't. Say installing a water heater. It's not hard. Sweating some pipes is all it is.

The economy under all 8 years of Obama sucked. Yeah dems will try to spin it as Bush's fault and then claim Trump inherited a growing economy, but less than a week after Trump was elected consumer confidence indices skyrocketed and small businesses started hiring people. And until the covid bullshit the economy was good. Now under Biden it sucks. In fact the last time the economy was good under a democrat president was Bill Clinton. Awful funny the only time we had a good economy in the last 16 years was the 3.5 years Trump was in office.

That’s why I said it was interesting that voodoo said his work slowed down post covid.
People are paying three times as much for literally everything right now. And you think small shop plumbers are all booming ?

Compare that to someone that isn’t doing it because they think it has 5G in it and calls me a dumbass for getting it. Big difference.

But it does :dunno:

eZt1NWo.jpg

All the legitimate ones I know are, yes. And it’s been that way for a few years now
This has kinda been my experience as well. I couldn't even get the fridge repair dude to call me back....he was busy delivering new fridges. Reality is fewer and fewer people are capable of home improvement and maintenance/repairs anymore so it's one of the industries that is probably going to continue booming.

This has kinda been my experience as well. I couldn't even get the fridge repair dude to call me back....he was busy delivering new fridges. Reality is fewer and fewer people are capable of home improvement and maintenance/repairs anymore so it's one of the industries that is probably going to continue booming.
I think appliance repair will be the next trade on its way out though. I agree many people are incapable of doing the repairs (or unwilling to learn), and hence it’s hard to find a tech; but appliances that were once major purchases are starting to swing towards “disposable consumer goods”. They are still expensive enough to repair for a lot of people but I bet in a decade or so that will change even more when people just toss them and get a new one

I think appliance repair will be the next trade on its way out though. I agree many people are incapable of doing the repairs (or unwilling to learn), and hence it’s hard to find a tech; but appliances that were once major purchases are starting to swing towards “disposable consumer goods”. They are still expensive enough to repair for a lot of people but I bet in a decade or so that will change even more when people just toss them and get a new one
I just fixed my 8-year-old Bosch dishwasher after watching a YouTube video.

:unsure:

I just fixed my 8-year-old Bosch dishwasher after watching a YouTube video.

:unsure:
It’s always the pump or a sensor bro.
The older ones are with fixing because steel tubs are getting rare on new ones

Trump will help bring back plumbing jobs! Because everyone knows nobody uses plumbing during Dem presidencies!

Some of you guys are a really special kind of "special."
@theclev thinks plumbers only unclog toilets. Typical lib.

We could have a whole other thread about how the economy and business culture suffers under democratic presidents dude. Particularly small business. And for plumbing specifically, there are a lot of jobs people will pay a plumber to do when they have money that they would attempt to do themselves if they didn't. Say installing a water heater. It's not hard. Sweating some pipes is all it is.

The economy under all 8 years of Obama sucked. Yeah dems will try to spin it as Bush's fault and then claim Trump inherited a growing economy, but less than a week after Trump was elected consumer confidence indices skyrocketed and small businesses started hiring people. And until the covid bullshit the economy was good. Now under Biden it sucks. In fact the last time the economy was good under a democrat president was Bill Clinton. Awful funny the only time we had a good economy in the last 16 years was the 3.5 years Trump was in office.
Sources?

Experience, sources can be manipulated in either direction just like GDP and unemployment numbers.

Oops missed that 818,000 unemployment number.

This why libs are always wrong, no real world experience just trusting gobernment statistics.

lol fucksakes dude. Don’t bring other trades guys down to your level, there are still plenty of respectable ones out there.

He actually charges me a bit less because I’m a very big customer and I always pay on time.
No he doesn’t. The guy knows a retard when he sees one. He knows that you vote to make his life more difficult. He smiles to your face , and calls you a stupid cock smoker when cashing your check

Back