So if da "system is rigged" and he won 2016 its not ? And 2020 he lost and its "rigged" again.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
You appeared to be asking what free speech someone recently died for. Then you appeared to not recognize the answer when 84 gave it to you. I was merely clearing it up for you.
I understood. That's why I said fuck that guy who did it.

Rain all weekend. Plus my back is out currently. Fucked up way to get a 4 day weekend.

I try not to talk politics with people who's shit I'm working on. If it's obvious, say a sign or something, I just hope they don't bring it up. If they do, I would tell them I was conservative and hope they took the hint to shut up. In any case, since I no longer own my own business I am not gonna get myself fired over some shithead.

Luckily for me it's not a real issue around here. Since I ain't in the city anymore there are almost zero overt liberals.
When it's rain that's when my back is hurting worst. Feel like I hauled rocks all day the previous day. Sorry to hear that Floyd. Get some r and r on the couch and a couple cold ones.

If someone brings up politics in a professional environment I just tell them I've never voted and really don't care and I think that's too much for them to think about so they leave me alone, lol. Plus none of that is a lie.

Jesus who watches this crap?

The first 20 seconds was kind of funny if Trump was saying the audience went nuts when there was no audience. But then it quickly turned into a bitch fest. The dude was sounding like a female and yes they should be fact-checking both candidates as far as I'm concerned.

Biased and opinionated news is worthless.

That's why I said fuck that guy
giphy.gif

Punishing people for exercising their right to free speech...how very patriotic of you.
it ain’t much, but I do what I can. Voting has consequences. Want to throw responsibility out of the window and vote for incompetent assholes that will bankrupt the country? I’m going to help you feel the pain you’ve caused for others. Don’t like it? Learn how to fix your own shit. Kind of hard to do when you are a noodle armed soy faggot , and neither one of your moms taught you how to use tools that weren’t sold in a sex shop.

it ain’t much, but I do what I can. Voting has consequences. Want to throw responsibility out of the window and vote for incompetent assholes that will bankrupt the country? I’m going to help you feel the pain you’ve caused for others. Don’t like it? Learn how to fix your own shit. Kind of hard to do when you are a noodle armed soy faggot , and neither one of your moms taught you how to use tools that weren’t sold in a sex shop.
proxy-image.jpg

Might as well charge em both the same cause usually none of them are any fun to work for most of the time especially if you have to listen to the political rants while trying to get the work done. Seems to have grown more common in recent years that's why there is no political talk allowed at band practice. My rules. Do you get the weekend off this time?

My commercial appliance guy is super right wing. He likes to rant while he works so I get a lot of complaints, but I like him and he does good work so they have to deal with it lol. I do have to ask him to reign it in sometimes though.

But he’s not a sandy vagina like a lot of dudes here so he doesn’t get all bitchy when I disagree with him, so we can have actual conversations.

My commercial appliance guy is super right wing. He likes to rant while he works so I get a lot of complaints, but I like him and he does good work so they have to deal with it lol. I do have to ask him to reign it in sometimes though.

But he’s not a sandy vagina like a lot of dudes here so he doesn’t get all bitchy when I disagree with him, so we can have actual conversations.
I'm willing to bet a lot of money you don't talk to him the way you talk to a lot of guys here either.

And I'm not saying they, myself included, don't invite some of it. My point is the real world is different than the internet. Which is why you don't "Know" anyone you've never met in real life.

Not yet, but he will get there. And lets hope he ignores you and doesn't bash your teeth in.

I'm willing to bet a lot of money you don't talk to him the way you talk to a lot of guys here either.

And I'm not saying they, myself included, don't invite some of it. My point is the real world is different than the internet. Which is why you don't "Know" anyone you've never met in real life.

I don’t talk to him the same way I talk to people here because he doesn’t act like a moron the way people do here. I don’t call people retards because of their views, I call them that for the way they talk about them.

He doesn’t talk about them like a dimwit.

For instance he is staunchly antivax when it comes to covid. Why? Because he was pumped full of so much shit before he went to fight over seas, he’s done with getting jabbed.
Compare that to someone that isn’t doing it because they think it has 5G in it and calls me a dumbass for getting it. Big difference.

I don’t talk to him the same way I talk to people here because he doesn’t act like a moron the way people do here. I don’t call people retards because of their views, I call them that for the way they talk about them.

For instance he is staunchly antivax when it comes to covid. Why? Because he was pumped full of so much shit before he went to fight over seas, he’s done with getting jabbed.
Compare that to someone that isn’t doing it because they think it has 5G in it and calls me a dumbass for getting it. Big difference.
You're getting some good mileage outta that 98.6 IQ

:unsure:

I alluded to that very thing in my post Dan. The real world and the internet are two totally different and almost unrelated dimensions.

I told you once that in real life I am one of the most polite people you will meet. I wasn't lying. I rarely talk politics with people at all other than my wife. I have slipped up and let some of my feelings about religion pop out in front of Christians and had to walk it back a bit, but I rarely if ever overtly tip my hand politically speaking.

I alluded to that very thing in my post Dan. The real world and the internet are two totally different and almost unrelated dimensions.

I told you once that in real life I am one of the most polite people you will meet. I wasn't lying. I rarely talk politics with people at all other than my wife. I have slipped up and let some of my feelings about religion pop out in front of Christians and had to walk it back a bit, but I rarely if ever overtly tip my hand politically speaking.

But just because the internet is packed with anonymous jerk offs it doesn’t mean it doesn’t also have genuine people.

But just because the internet is packed with anonymous jerk offs it doesn’t mean it doesn’t also have genuine people.
I think that with few exceptions, most people are "Partially" or even "Mostly" genuine. I don't lie or misrepresent myself, but I am as guilty as you of saying shit I most likely wouldn't bother with in the real world.

He is charging you more than he would a non retard

He is charging you more than he would a non retard
lol fucksakes dude. Don’t bring other trades guys down to your level, there are still plenty of respectable ones out there.

He actually charges me a bit less because I’m a very big customer and I always pay on time.

Who knows, after the election, you might be too busy.
The only time I have ever had to turn down work was during Trumps term. I was too busy to get to everything, and there just wasn’t enough qualified techs to hire to be able to take on more. It started as soon as it was announced that he won. Now days I make a living, but there are entire weeks where the phone doesn’t ring. Went from 6 full time employees plus myself, to one employee and myself. If it all shuts down tomorrow I’m good. Been flipping the occasional Harley for fun and profit, as well as a few cars and trucks. When Trump wins I will go hard with the plumbing for 4 more years, then loading my Bikes into my trailer and living where ever I end up every day. Already have land in the middle of nowhere for a home base when I need one. If I have to start early because of cheating Dems, I can do that too. The sooner I can escape this idiocy the better. May even drive by Dans place, take a shit on his lawn and do a burn out in his driveway.

Back