So if da "system is rigged" and he won 2016 its not ? And 2020 he lost and its "rigged" again.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
i don't advertise politics on my yard nor wear any hats or shirts
The last thing i want is some prick dem coming up in my face and talking shit
Problem being if you defend yourself, YOU may be the one arrested.
I call it apolitical, low key until election day.
Bizarre can go both ways: a house i pass regularly had a full-size Fuck Biden flag on a pole right under the American flag in his front yard. It was there for passing school busses, people driving to church, etc.
I doubt he ever considered that his "presentation" was doing his cause no good but looks like the law finally involved; the F was painted over....uck Biden.

Must be nice not having any fucking brown people.
giphy.gif

I think it's just hilarious when shitlibs pretend that shitlibbery is responsible for anything except human misery.

Generally it's people who have no idea what it's like living around the "enrichment" and "diversity" shitlibs create.

Reactions: Geo
I think it's just hilarious when shitlibs pretend that shitlibbery is responsible for anything except human misery.

Generally it's people who have no idea what it's like living around the "enrichment" and "diversity" shitlibs create.

Again, dramatic.

Problem being if you defend yourself, YOU may be the one arrested.
I call it apolitical, low key until election day.
Bizarre can go both ways: a house i pass regularly had a full-size Fuck Biden flag on a pole right under the American flag in his front yard. It was there for passing school busses, people driving to church, etc.
I doubt he ever considered that his "presentation" was doing his cause no good but looks like the law finally involved; the F was painted over....uck Biden.
Yeah, that's unfortunate and way too common. I've got a neighbor who has a bunch of "Trump: No More Bullshit" signs all over her yard, and she lives a block away from an elementary school that caters specifically to kindergarten and first graders. It's literally the road that half the busses take to exit the school at the end of the day. Like I said earlier, I celebrate free speech even if I disagree with the content, but would it kill people to have a little class?

Have you ever been robbed at gunpoint, @jdel77 ?

Ever have riots in your neighborhood?

Then you should probably shut the fuck up.

I was in a video store once that got held up by three idiot white guys.
And sometimes we have white neo-Nazi groups that like to point out the problems with immigration. Like how it will lead to gangs of undesirable violent vermin roaming be streets.
But when you look at the majority of immigrants doing the right thing it’s pretty clear who the assholes are…

Yeah, that's unfortunate and way too common. I've got a neighbor who has a bunch of "Trump: No More Bullshit" signs all over her yard, and she lives a block away from an elementary school that caters specifically to kindergarten and first graders. It's literally the road that half the busses take to exit the school at the end of the day. Like I said earlier, I celebrate free speech even if I disagree with the content, but would it kill people to have a little class?
I used to live right on a country highway. I once made a 10’ tall anatomically VERY correct snowman. Right close to the road where everyone could see it. About 3 days later one of my neighbors who I like and who was very Christian and had two young twin daughters came over and asked me politely to remove the giant cock off the snowman because his daughters saw it and asked what it was. I felt like an asshole and immediately removed it.

I used to live right on a country highway. I once made a 10’ tall anatomically VERY correct snowman. Right close to the road where everyone could see it. About 3 days later one of my neighbors who I like and who was very Christian and had two young twin daughters came over and asked me politely to remove the giant cock off the snowman because his daughters saw it and asked what it was. I felt like an asshole and immediately removed it.
That's hilarious. :LOL: Good on you for uh...decocking the situation with your neighbor, though.

I was in a video store once that got held up by three idiot white guys.
And sometimes we have white neo-Nazi groups that like to point out the problems with immigration. Like how it will lead to gangs of undesirable violent vermin roaming be streets.
But when you look at the majority of immigrants doing the right thing it’s pretty clear who the assholes are…

Yeah so you don't live around the immigrants you invite in. Which means you should shut the fuck up.

Back