So if da "system is rigged" and he won 2016 its not ? And 2020 he lost and its "rigged" again.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
I agree he's polarizing. I am not convinced as many people hate him as the media would have you believe. It is rare for a president as popular, albeit controversial, to lose an incumbent election. I think people thought it was plausible because he is controversial. But when you couple that with all the other election irregularities, and that Biden, like Kamala, was in no way an inspiring candidate, it starts to seem unlikely. It's kind of a tough call but I think Trump is liked by his supporters more than hated by his detractors, whom I believe are less numerous than those that support him. But a well designed objective poll should give the best insight as most of what I'm claiming is reasoned but subjective.
It might be a regional thing, but his supporters are few and far between around here. And those that are, seem to do it just to be annoying lol.

Guess we’ll find out soon enough

It might be a regional thing, but his supporters are few and far between around here. And those that are, seem to do it just to be annoying lol.

Might be ? You live In Massachusetts. The exact opposite of the state I live in. There is zero chance Trump or any Republican wins Massachusetts. There’s zero chance he loses here.

Might be ? You live In Massachusetts. The exact opposite of the state I live in. There is zero chance Trump or any Republican wins Massachusetts. There’s zero chance he loses here.
So you agree with me then

Massachusetts people deserve what they get. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
they need more Haitians; and Venezuelans, especially the gangs. Abbott needs to send more busses to Martha's Vineyard, and Boston.

there's a Springfield, MA. seems like a great place for 50K Haitians.

they need more Haitians; and Venezuelans, especially the gangs. Abbott needs to send more busses to Martha's Vineyard, and Boston.

You guys gotta stop thinking that you can take a bus to Martha’s Vineyard

You guys gotta stop thinking that you can take a bus to Martha’s Vineyard
IMG_5708.jpeg

Heh, already 50k something or others there. What's 50k more?

Surely there’s a ferry that goes out there. So you actually could take a bus.

Not around here. Trump supporters are loud and proud in my neck of the woods. Flags, signs, etc. I even have a neighbor who painted his mailbox to be a Trump sign. I have no trouble believing he's plenty popular. I'm not sure if he's popular enough to win, though, and it really seems like his campaign is dead set on NOT trying to reach undecided voters. I really can't wrap my head around why they keep disparaging childless women.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put a Trump sign in my yard where I live. I'd be scared of bricks or even a burnt down garage, like happened to someone else.

"Tolerance!"
It's a shame that anyone should have to worry about such things, regardless of their politics. Every time I see a political sign that a property owner decided to post in their own yard, I take a moment to appreciate free speech - especially if I disagree with it.

I would if it was DeSantis or Hawley or Jordan or someone I could really get behind.

Back