So if da "system is rigged" and he won 2016 its not ? And 2020 he lost and its "rigged" again.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
lol fucksakes dude. Don’t bring other trades guys down to your level, there are still plenty of respectable ones out there.

He actually charges me a bit less because I’m a very big customer and I always pay on time.
Yeah, I always tell them I’m giving them a discount. What that really means is I marked your shit up 200% , then knocked off 20% from that number. The thing about dealing with retards is that they are retarded. It’s like taking candy from a baby, only the baby is retarded

Yeah, I always tell them I’m giving them a discount. What that really means is I marked your shit up 200% , then knocked off 20% from that number. The thing about dealing with retards is that they are retarded. It’s like taking candy from a baby, only the baby is retarded

Yes I am aware that you do that. Weird flex bro

The only time I have ever had to turn down work was during Trumps term. I was too busy to get to everything, and there just wasn’t enough qualified techs to hire to be able to take on more. It started as soon as it was announced that he won. Now days I make a living, but there are entire weeks where the phone doesn’t ring. Went from 6 full time employees plus myself, to one employee and myself. If it all shuts down tomorrow I’m good. Been flipping the occasional Harley for fun and profit, as well as a few cars and trucks. When Trump wins I will go hard with the plumbing for 4 more years, then loading my Bikes into my trailer and living where ever I end up every day. Already have land in the middle of nowhere for a home base when I need one. If I have to start early because of cheating Dems, I can do that too. The sooner I can escape this idiocy the better. May even drive by Dans place, take a shit on his lawn and do a burn out in his driveway.

That’s pretty interesting. Every contractor and shop owner I know had banner years in 21 and 22.
I don’t think it was because of Biden or anything, but you are the first person I’ve heard of having work slowdown post covid lockdowns

If I even get a wiff of lib, I won't do any work for them.

I have the luxury of more work than I want and don't really need the money.

I am not alone either.

Libs are the new lepers.

Trump will help bring back plumbing jobs! Because everyone knows nobody uses plumbing during Dem presidencies!

Some of you guys are a really special kind of "special."

Trump will help bring back plumbing jobs! Because everyone knows nobody uses plumbing during Dem presidencies!

Some of you guys are a really special kind of "special."

The cult of Joe the plumber

The cult of Joe the plumber
I think it's indicative of small businesses, not plumbers particularly. As a former contractor I can tell you the Obama administration took me out after 23 years of moderate success. And the over reaction to covid destroyed tens of thousands of small businesses, including plumbers.

It seems that “theclit” has taken a special liking to Dan, just like my ex did. Very creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
I think it's indicative of small businesses, not plumbers particularly. As a former contractor I can tell you the Obama administration took me out after 23 years of moderate success. And the over reaction to covid destroyed tens of thousands of small businesses, including plumbers.

What is indicative of small businesses?

What is indicative of small businesses?
Voodoo's point dude. He could be a plumber or a carpenter or whatever. His tale is not exclusive to plumbers. So the comments about no one needing plumbers when democrats are in office is, eh, facetious at least.

Voodoo's point dude. He could be a plumber or a carpenter or whatever. His tale is not exclusive to plumbers. So the comments about no one needing plumbers when democrats are in office is, eh, facetious at least.

I don’t really know what comment you are talking about.

I thought he was being sarcastic. And as I said earlier, almost every company or contractor I know (which is a lot) are busier now than they have ever been
Your experience isn't everyone's experience. You are in one tiny little place in the country.

Facetious! Yes, good word choice. But I have a hard time believing demand for a job as necessary as plumbing ebbs and flows that heavily based on who occupies the White House. Perhaps other factors are at play that someone is attributing to political seasons instead of more likely explanations.

Back