Someone is losing it today!

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
What happened to shit stain?
He got off his meds and lost his shit?
Poor shit stain.... Did monkey man finally crush you're tiny little balls?

:LOL: :LOL:
Glad you’re here Galahad!

That’s what happens when you take away half of his/her imaginary crew. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

p1320503-1200w.jpg

Simple,
you start a new one😉👍

:hys:

Exactly what I said to the prick but I'm not seeing it, not hearing it, and I'm not saying anything. ;)
Ahh... thanks brother. I thought the "M-Mate from down under" part referred to me? :confused:

I'd prefer that it didn't of course. :dunno:

I've been trying to figure out the M-M thing too but I really DGAF.
I’m trying to figure out the whole Donnie obsession but can’t get a serious answer… looks like the ones claiming he’s all of us don’t want to be wrong so fantasy land with Donnie under every rock and around every corner is a moar delusional happy place…

~ss

I’m trying to figure out the whole Donnie obsession but can’t get a serious answer… looks like the ones claiming he’s all of us don’t want to be wrong so fantasy land with Donnie under every rock and around every corner is a moar delusional happy place…

~ss
I don't no the hole story but I think he joined, was banned, and rejoined under another account a few times. Sew in the eyes of those lacking sufficient brain matter, everyone that disagrees with them is Donnie. I also think it's a coping mechanism so they feel there are more conservatives on earth than there really are. :dunno:

I don't no the hole story but I think he joined, was banned, and rejoined under another account a few times. Sew in the eyes of those lacking sufficient brain matter, everyone that disagrees with them is Donnie. I also think it's a coping mechanism so they feel there are more conservatives on earth than there really are. :dunno:
Sounds like something only Donnie would say. :dunno:

Well you were doing so good until the conservatives part so you got an lol but yeah everything else seems to be spot on… why can’t someone just disagree with another person and still be friends… why does a person have to be a Donnie or enemy if they don't line up? I’ve never undertood that mentality

~ss

Well you were doing so good until the conservatives part so you got an lol but yeah everything else seems to be spot on… why can’t someone just disagree with another person and still be friends… why does a person have to be a Donnie or enemy if they don't line up? I’ve never undertood that mentality

~ss
Look, I'm not singling out conservatives. It's just that the typical 4 Donnie complainers are conservative and I don't think they can admit to themselves that there is more than 1 person here that isn't conservative.

Look, I'm not singling out conservatives. It's just that the typical 4 Donnie complainers are conservative and I don't think they can admit to themselves that there is more than 1 person here that isn't conservative.

Nice try, Mate, 😂👍

Show me where anyone said that all the lefties on here are Donnie :dunno:

You’re funny😉

Nice try, Mate, 😂👍

Show me where anyone said that all the lefties on here are Donnie :dunno:

You’re funny😉
Ok picasso. There are 4 of you brain dead imbeciles that insist that everyone that disagrees with you is Donnie. None of you dumb fucks ever said "anyone that disagrees with me is Donnie" you fuckin idiot, but every time someone does you call them Donnie you fuckin useless waste of life, skin, and oxygen. You're nothing but a piece of shit picasso. :D

Ok picasso. There are 4 of you brain dead imbeciles that insist that everyone that disagrees with you is Donnie. None of you dumb fucks ever said "anyone that disagrees with me is Donnie" you fuckin idiot, but every time someone does you call them Donnie you fuckin useless waste of life, skin, and oxygen. You're nothing but a piece of shit picasso. :D

Ya, Ok, M-Mate 😂👍

When did I call (just a few examples) Aynirar Dan, Crazy Nutz, Paulyc, Jdel77, ‘Donnie’ ?

Show me.:dunno:😉

Oh, Thanks for the ‘waste of life’ - ‘piece of shit’ compliments,
Very nice touch, my ‘brother’…
Means a lot coming from ‘you’😉

You’re too funny, Dude.

:hys:

There were only a few on here that I suspected were Donnie :dunno:

But because 'some' people change their user names and avatars rather frequently (on purpose I'm sure), it gets confusing. Honestly. That and some think it is funny to just straight up copy his antics. Remember, he came in a blazin' years ago because he felt like R-T and OTC specifically was too one sided to the right. So he wanted to change that come hell or highwater. He made that clear. He successeed to some degree because here we are. He was willing to create alts, invite lefties, and even go so far as to potentially get OTC shut down. Not cool.

Most others here I can disagree with and not consider them a Donnie alt. Bagel & Pizza Beer Dem Nuts had me convinced he was NOT Donnie but now we may never know for sure. Stripped Rights came in low and slow and I never really suspected but the last couple of days of posts has me thinking otherwise. Jaunice I doubt. Schrodinger's Donnie I doubt it but who knows. As a non practicing psychologist beginner guitarist it is all very fascinating.

But I've disagreed with Aynirar27, ShitSquatch, Yabba Dabba Bag Man, CrazyNutz, picasso, MistaGuitah, rsm, ccn, and a bunch others on occasion including PLX so I consider myself pretty middle of road :yes:

I'm just not the type that enjoys coming in and doing a bunch of back and forth put downs and other 7th grade recess shenanigan's. Doesn't mean you guys can't continue :lol:

Back