Someone is losing it today!

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
REPORTED…

And, Wow and interesting fellow… too bad it took so long to get a straight answer hear…

I heard he said some of the same stuff to someone on another site…

~ss
I think that is the other point. This is not the only forum Donnie has had “issues” on.

Some of the people here were involved with his antics on those other sites.

Then there was a point here on RT where Donnie was really going over the top. He apparently made some statements to the effect of hoping that a certain member would be “imprisoned and be cellmate with a well endowed black man who raped him repeatedly and made him gargle man chowder”. That seems to be were “the line“ was for a number of people here.

Donnie is a hothead. He has a hair trigger and doesn’t know how to disagee agreeably. So he has burnt a lot of bridges and left quite a trail of mayhem and destruction behind him.

Seems to me there are people here who after many years and numerous forums are done with Donnie and his antics. They don’t seem willing or able to let bygones be bygones. In their defense, Donnie makes it very hard to move past shit.

He is a living, breathing gaffe machine. He can’t help but to shoot himself in the foot it seems.

Last edited:
I think that is the other point. This is not the only forum Donnie has had “issues” on.

Then there was a point here on RT where Donnie was really going over the top. He apparently made some statements to the effect of hoping that a certain member would be “imprisoned and be cellmate with a well endowed black man who raped him repeatedly and made him gargle man chowder”. That seems to be were “the line“ was for a number of people here.

Donnie is a hothead. He has a hair trigger and doesn’t know how to disagee agreeably. So he has burnt a lot of bridges and left quite a trail of mayhem and destruction behind him.

Seems to me there are people here who after many years and numerous forums are done with Donnie and his antics. They don’t seem willing or able to let bygones be bygones. In their defense, Donnie makes it very hard to move past shit.

He is a living, breathing gaffe machine. He can’t help but to shoot himself in the foot it seems.
Long Live Donnie.

Long Live Donnie.
So you approve of his antics?

Good to know.

DfagnBW.gif

Thanks man… and I’m not suhr wat to make of any serious poast like this… I’m really confused emotionally now. But thanks again for the info.

~ss

There's a lot of truth in that eloquently-worded post Brother B.

Back