"Space Force"

• Thread starter Thread starter Samhain
  • Start date Start date
Those are all good, hard working people being made fun of by elitist snobs who’ve never had to work a day in their life.

Space Force was in the works long before Trump. But keep on with stuff like this. It’s how you got Trump in the first place, and it’s going to be how you get him again. Populism is bigger than Trump. It’s not going away even after he does.

Those are all good, hard working people being made fun of by elitist snobs who’ve never had to work a day in their life.

Space Force was in the works long before Trump. But keep on with stuff like this. It’s how you got Trump in the first place, and it’s going to be how you get him again. Populism is bigger than Trump. It’s not going away even after he does.
"good hard working people" ? really ? You know all these anonymous daft knuckleheads' and can vouch for their "character" from a random youtube video ? really ?
Is everyone that turns up at a trump rally "good hard working people" ?
trump rallys are nothing more than a 2021 version of a clan rally.
Then maybe you can tell us what "space farts is & does" exactly because the Military's own leaders told dumpy don not to do it/we didn't need it. Space was already part of NORAD, USAF & NASA [National Aeronautical & Space Admin].
Thought republicans were against bureaucratic big government ?

Last edited:
Yeah, most of them are good, hard working people.
you've known all those people in the videos for years ?
Or is it you just agree with them cuz you're all on the same "team" but don't actually know those people ?

I’m on the side of folks like that, yep. You’re on the side that supports pedophiles and felons burning down communities.

Yeah, full camouflage regalia. Hide among the space plants and jump out at the enemy from the asteroid marsh right?

...maybe you can tell us what Space Force is, exactly, because the military's own leaders told Trump not to do it. We didn't need it. Space was already part of NORAD, USAF & NASA.
'Space Force' is an example of expanded bureaucracy. It's the type of thing labor unions do to expand their ranks. You'll never see a union man take his lunch tray to the trash can... Leaving it on the table creates jobs.
I thought Republicans were against bureaucratic big government?
To bring you up to speed, those Republicans no-longer exist. Just like the Democrat Party, the GOP is occupied by opportunistic climbers, stealth liberals and neocons. Spouting team politics is 'short bus' intellectualism.

Last edited:
I’m on the side of folks like that, yep. You’re on the side that supports pedophiles and felons burning down communities.
Not true. You've never even asked me what i believe and i don't even know you, we've never met .
Has that occurred to you ?
Off the rails by 11am, not bad, but this is boring and a waste of good daylight.
Have fun/goodbye.

Not true. You've never even asked me what i believe and i don't even know you, we've never met .
Has that occurred to you ?
I see what you support. The side you support. You lie about things like having a gig. Those are things about you that are fact. This is the internet. You know as much about me as I do about you.

I see what you support. The side you support. You lie about things like having a gig. Those are things about you that are fact. This is the internet. You know as much about me as I do about you.

Yep… their whole lives are a lie.
The truth is the enemy. They despise it. Just look at Jussie Smollett…
He’s the Dictionary accurate example of who they are. they don’t care if it’s right or wrong, there are no morals involved, they only wish he hadn’t got caught.
… sick, pathetic, disgusting pos people.
Even on Rigtalk here, the lies, the multiple personalities, wherever they go, you will find lies, deceit and corruption…
They are actually proud of it and celebrate it.

Last edited:
Yeah, full camouflage regalia. Hide among the space plants and jump out at the enemy from the asteroid marsh right?
8292c87f24f66ccaf64d8dd5b76018e5.jpg

seems they should have black PJ's like Viet Cong to blend in the darkness of space. Last i checked the "final frontier" wasn't green.

Back