"Space Force"

• Thread starter Thread starter Samhain
  • Start date Start date
Look at the shadows and then look at Obama’s hand, or better, look at both of his hands, one was copied to the other side with the ring on both… Mr. Trump was just added into the picture…
It’s not hard to get fooled, the Internet is full of bullshit, in fact, they are rewriting history with complete internet bullshit.
I'm just at the point that I consider 99% to be fabricated bullshit until I do my own digging for verification. Unless it comes from Donald or Samantha. They know everything of course.

I'm just at the point that I consider 99% to be fabricated bullshit until I do my own digging for verification. Unless it comes from Donald or Samantha. They know everything of course.
Yes, definitely,
But the problem is, 99% of the people don’t do any digging or critical thinking.
They are lazy, ignorant and they just want to be fed, they run with whatever fits their side’s narrative. Sad.
They just buy this shit hook line and sinker.

Unless it comes from Donald.

Only three people call me Donald.

1) My stepmom. Pops and me had the same name so he was Don and I was Donald.
2) One of my best friends. And he always says it real formal like - think Grey Poupon.
3) An old boss many years ago. He liked using long form names.

And now it's four.

4)This pimple on the ass of a gear forum who thinks it gets under my skin.

Cool!

Only three people call me Donald.

1) My stepmom. Pops and me had the same name so he was Don and I was Donald.
2) One of my best friends. And he always says it real formal like - think Grey Poupon.
3) An old boss many years ago. He liked using long form names.

And now it's four.

4)This pimple on the ass of a gear forum who thinks it gets under my skin.

Cool!
If it didn't, you wouldn't have said anything in the first place..........Donald

The first one Goatclown.

screen-shot-2021-12-16-at-8-45-19-am-png.98417
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 11.17.09 AM.png

do-you-know-the-difference-between-a-chickpea-and-a-garbanzo-bean-i-never-had-a-garbanzo-bean-on-my-.jpg

48uzwy.jpg

Such a stupid asshole, i almost feel guilty for picking on the mentally impaired, almost.

Shitstain is still suffering from TDS even though his choice is the phony president.

Back