"Space Force"

• Thread starter Thread starter Samhain
  • Start date Start date
'Space Force' is an example of expanded bureaucracy. It's the type of thing labor unions do to expand their ranks. You'll never see a union man take his lunch tray to the trash can... Leaving it on the table creates jobs.

To bring you up to speed, those Republicans no-longer exist. Just like the Democrat Party, the GOP is occupied by opportunistic climbers, stealth liberals and neocons. Spouting team politics is 'short bus' intellectualism.
Id say 1/2 the GOP still identifies as Reagan/Bob Dole type Republicans and are disillusioned by trump.

I see what you support. The side you support. You lie about things like having a gig. Those are things about you that are fact. This is the internet. You know as much about me as I do about you.
Were you invited to my gig ? Do you know where my gig was ? Do you always jump to conclusions based on your delusions ? and why would anyone bother to share any of that info with you when you come across as a complete douch-nozzle.
and its none of your fuggin business. stay in your own lane.
Im not famous its hick-town shit. Why would you even care except to reinforce your own negative thought process so you can be right in your own mind.
Get out more Brah.

stay-off-the-ice-brah.jpg

Last edited:
Were you invited to my gig ? Do you know where my gig was ? Do you always jump to conclusions based on your delusions ? and why would anyone bother to share any of that info with you when you come across as a complete douch-nozzle.
and its none of your fuggin business. stay in your own lane.
Im not famous its hick-town shit. Why would you even care except to reinforce your own negative thought process so you can be right in your own mind.
Get out more Brah.

stay-off-the-ice-brah.jpg
You were the one that brought up that you had to leave for a gig. I surmised from interacting with you (via the things you say/post) that you are completely and entirely full of shit, even down to faking that you have a “gig” so you can sound cool on a message board. You seem extra touchy on this. Thou dost protest too much…ya know?

You were the one that brought up that you had to leave for a gig. I surmised from interacting with you (via the things you say/post) that you are completely and entirely full of shit, even down to faking that you have a “gig” so you can sound cool on a message board. You seem extra touchy on this. Thou dost protest too much…ya know?

Gig… 😂

"Build Back Better"......The new Presidential Playset from Hasbro. Now you and all of your friends can pretend to be President. Just in time for Christmas!!

:hys:
Sorry....It just popped into my head and I had to add to it. :D

The ONLY thing they know about hard work is they ever had to do it.

"I am now part of the 30-ish % of people who would (I assume) identify as a Reaganite. Reagan loathed big government vs Trump who relishes big government, and the power that comes with it." - Mark Skid

:LOL:
Please post the thread and post number of the above quote for proper context.

Tip: You proclivity for posting a LOL and ROTF emojis after every comment is unnecessary. 1. It's bizarrely self-serving. 2. It lends nothing to validating your comments. Once in a while is fine... Too much of that sort of thing makes you come-off as an idiot.

Back