The dumb Biden and Trump debate

• Thread starter Thread starter acceptance
  • Start date Start date
He was a scumbag business man before and he still his now. Everything he’s getting shit for now is his own fault. It’s not bullshit, he’s just that much of a scumbag.
He is doing this for his ego, not the country. The far right is easy prey and he’s playing them like a fiddle.
It should be obvious why a hateful person should not represent our country.
You think anything he's done is worse than every other fucking politician ? You ever wonder how they come to office broke and become millionaires after a year or two ? You do know there is a slush fund specifically for congressman to pay off women not to talk about their sexploits right ? Clinton got a blow job in the oval office and lied to a grand jury about it. That's not a scumbag move ? Trump was convicted ( and it will likely be overturned on appeal) of charges which A) are misdemeanors normally, B) which the FCC declined to charge him with and C) were well beyond the statute of limitations.

You think anything he's done is worse than every other fucking politician ? You ever wonder how they come to office broke and become millionaires after a year or two ? You do know there is a slush fund specifically for congressman to pay off women not to talk about their sexploits right ? Clinton got a blow job in the oval office and lied to a grand jury about it. That's not a scumbag move ? Trump was convicted ( and it will likely be overturned on appeal) of charges which A) are misdemeanors normally, B) which the FCC declined to charge him with and C) were well beyond the statute of limitations.

Yea I think he is pretty much the worst. Plus he gloats about it. He fucked around and now he’s finding out.

Yea I think he is pretty much the worst. Plus he gloats about it. He fucked around and now he’s finding out.
So your feelings trump common sense.

Look, Trump is a douche, there's no doubt about that. However, they are pretty much ALL douches. And the ones running right now are definitely fucked up. Biden has been enriching his family in foreign business deals for decades. He used his power to keep a foreign country from investigating his scumbag son and bragged about it. The man has been a lying fucking criminal for 50 years or more. So he isn't any better than Trump. So now you have to vote for one. I'm voting for the one who won't tank the economy, tax the fuck out of me and send all my money to fucking Ukraine, try to take my guns, try to force DEI hires into every facet of my life, try to " Fundamentally change America" ( Remember Obama's words ? Look around) and I don't really fucking care if he posts mean tweets or is a hateful person.

And your assertion that he is respected less by the world than Biden A) doesn't matter, who fucking cares what the world thinks and B) is ridiculous. If Trump is president the current shitshow in Israel and the current shitshow in Ukraine never happens.

DId you see the video of that black dude explaining Trump making a deal with the leader of the Taliban ? If not you should. He told the guy we would withdraw, on our timeline and in the meantime if one single American was hurt " I will kill you", then he showed the mother fucker a satellite photo of his house.

So your feelings trump common sense.

Look, Trump is a douche, there's no doubt about that. However, they are pretty much ALL douches. And the ones running right now are definitely fucked up. Biden has been enriching his family in foreign business deals for decades. He used his power to keep a foreign country from investigating his scumbag son and bragged about it. The man has been a lying fucking criminal for 50 years or more. So he isn't any better than Trump. So now you have to vote for one. I'm voting for the one who won't tank the economy, tax the fuck out of me and send all my money to fucking Ukraine, try to take my guns, try to force DEI hires into every facet of my life, try to " Fundamentally change America" ( Remember Obama's words ? Look around) and I don't really fucking care if he posts mean tweets or is a hateful person.

And your assertion that he is respected less by the world than Biden A) doesn't matter, who fucking cares what the world thinks and B) is ridiculous. If Trump is president the current shitshow in Israel and the current shitshow in Ukraine never happens.

DId you see the video of that black dude explaining Trump making a deal with the leader of the Taliban ? If not you should. He told the guy we would withdraw, on our timeline and in the meantime if one single American was hurt " I will kill you", then he showed the mother fucker a satellite photo of his house.

I very much care what the world thinks of us. It’s 2024. The world is small now. It’s getting smaller and “building a wall” around a country is stupid, figuratively and literally. I would love to see more jobs come back to the US but I’m not pretending that it will make us any less reliant on the rest of the world.
America is great because is the American Dream. Trump is not the American Dream. He spits in the face of it

I very much care what the world thinks of us. It’s 2024. The world is small now. It’s getting smaller and “building a wall” around a country is stupid, figuratively and literally. I would love to see more jobs come back to the US but I’m not pretending that it will make us any less reliant on the rest of the world.
America is great because is the American Dream. Trump is not the American Dream. He spits in the face of it
The American dream is nothing more than unlimited opportunity for anyone motivated enough to seize the day. Thanks to both democrat and republican reps consistently selling us out to corporate and foreign interests there is no longer much of a dream left. For most the dream is home ownership, that's gone. A decent paying job with retirement without needing a decade of school, that's pretty much gone. It's like trying to swim upstream a river and the current is getting stronger and stronger and people are fighting to even remain in the position they previously were.

The American dream is nothing more than unlimited opportunity for anyone motivated enough to seize the day. Thanks to both democrat and republican reps consistently selling us out to corporate and foreign interests there is no longer much of a dream left. For most the dream is home ownership, that's gone. A decent paying job with retirement without needing a decade of school, that's pretty much gone. It's like trying to swim upstream a river and the current is getting stronger and stronger and people are fighting to even remain in the position they previously were.

I think it still exists. I’m of the generation that has probably been hit the hardest by it, but I still think it’s out there. So do people from other countries. That’s why they are coming here, and Trump wants Americans to think we are better than them

I think it still exists. I’m of the generation that has probably been hit the hardest by it, but I still think it’s out there. So do people from other countries. That’s why they are coming here, and Trump wants Americans to think we are better than them
Nobody thinks they are better than them, they just know they are breaking the law coming here illegally.

I highly disagree with that
Ok, well most people think they are above felons, which is what someone coming across willy nilly is doing; committing a felony. You just said they shouldn't be allowed to have a gun if they are felons when I mentioned my in law so you are already agreeing with denying an illegal the same rights as other Americans, so there is sort of a lack of continuity in your viewpoint there. Should felons be able to have guns? If not, then you see yourself as above an illegal, legally speaking. Rights for me, but not for thee.

Ok, well most people think they are above felons, which is what someone coming across willy nilly is doing; committing a felony. You just said they shouldn't be allowed to have a gun if they are felons when I mentioned my in law so you are already agreeing with denying an illegal the same rights as other Americans, so there is sort of a lack of continuity in your viewpoint there. Should felons be able to have guns? If not, then you see yourself as above an illegal, legally speaking. Rights for me, but not for thee.

Well legally speaking, simply entering the country, even if unauthorized is not a felony.
But I’ve already been down that road here lol

But to answer your question, no I do not believe felons should be able to own guns. That’s not exactly a judgement of them on my part, rather a reflection of my opinion that I don’t hold a lot of weight in 2A. I think at its core it is important to the fabric of our country. Everyone is born with the right to own one, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make regulations on what people can do to lose that right. I think that is perfectly acceptable.

Well legally speaking, simply entering the country, even if unauthorized is not a felony.
But I’ve already been down that road here lol

But to answer your question, no I do not believe felons should be able to own guns. That’s not exactly a judgement of them on my part, rather a reflection of my opinion that I don’t hold a lot of weight in 2A. I think at its core it is important to the fabric of our country. Everyone is born with the right to own one, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make regulations on what people can do to lose that right. I think that is perfectly acceptable.
How about felons voting then? Not really judging anything you are saying, just interested in your opinion since along with a loss of gun rights comes a loss of voting rights. Do you see that as fair?

How about felons voting then? Not really judging anything you are saying, just interested in your opinion since along with a loss of gun rights comes a loss of voting rights. Do you see that as fair?
Good question.
I guess maybe it depends what the felony is for. Like if you drive drunk enough, you will lose your license. If you do illegal shit with guns, you can’t one own anymore.
In my eyes 2A is a right, but not a necessity. It’s importance is in it’s symbolism and not it’s practice. I don’t believe anyone is at a disadvantage for not owning a gun. I’m sure some disagree though.

I’ve never really thought about it much, but actually yea, I’m ok with felons not being allowed to vote. I think it kinda sucks, but I believe rules are rules and also that for the most part it’s pretty easy to not become a felon. If we were to make a change in those rules I think changing what constitutes a felony would be better to alter than what rights felons have. That seems like a slippery slope to me.

But to tie back in. While I don’t see them as felons, I don’t believe illegals should be able to vote either. There is a process they can go through for that right.

That is not correct, bleach is a brand name of an exact product most people have in their household and know how dangerous it is.

The word "disinfectant" can be many different things but the word bleach was used for a reason.
Bleach isn’t a brand name. Clorox IS, for example.

Reactions: Geo
If they don't know they are being ignorant. If they do know, them they are just being stupid assholes.

Either way, this country is in trouble.
It’s in trouble alright, but because of dumb fucks like you who can’t get their facts right. And all you have to do is look for the truth, it isn’t hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo

Back