The dumb Biden and Trump debate

• Thread starter Thread starter acceptance
  • Start date Start date
2tyXIr2.png

He posts clips.

You have a point. Some of them even sound like music from this century.

But what’s funny is that what he does is the textbook definition of gaslighting. Telling someone they are wrong or stupid for believing things that have been proven correct thousands of times over; is what gaslighting is.

Feel free to believe all the fringe shit you want but have the self awareness that you are buying into shit that isn’t actually proven to be correct.

You have a point. Some of them even sound like music from this century.

But what’s funny is that what he does is the textbook definition of gaslighting. Telling someone they are wrong or stupid for believing things that have been proven correct thousands of times over; is what gaslighting is.

Feel free to believe all the fringe shit you want but have the self awareness that you are buying into shit that isn’t actually proven to be correct.
You do exactly three things here:

🤡 Defend the Covid vax as if you were on Pfizer's payroll
🤡 White-Knight for drag queens
🤡 Spew TDS nonsense, and then gaslight anyone who disagrees with your bullshit

Post clips
Bash people for not posting clips
Ignore Daniels clips when he posts them
Bees mean to people

The vax saved countless lives. It was a good thing and it worked. I have never put anyone down for not getting it, just for using bullshit data and pseudoscience to try and prove it wrong. Thats the difference between me and you

I will “white knight” for anyone that I think is being treated unfairly for no other reason than simple ignorance and bigotry.

And again, you just made up your own definition of TDS. Hating on Trump for things he has actually done is not TDS.
Blaming him for things he hand nothing to do with is what TDS is. Blaming him for Exteme’s new album being shitty is TDS. Calling him a crooked scumbag business man is not.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
The vax saved countless lives. It was a good thing and it worked.
But when people show you evidence that contradicts your belief you just dismiss it. In other words, you're telling people that it is safe and effective while we can see with our own eyes that it's obviously not. That's why people say you're gaslighting.

But when people show you evidence that contradicts your belief you just dismiss it. In other words, you're telling people that it is safe and effective while we can see with our own eyes that it's obviously not. That's why people say you're gaslighting.

The overwhelming majority of the scientific and medical communities say it was safe and effective. It’s not just me.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo

Back