The dumb Biden and Trump debate

• Thread starter Thread starter acceptance
  • Start date Start date
"Self-medicating" or otherwise taking responsibility for and care of your own body is clearly a bad thing. You're not qualified you idiot!
Ya can’t have it both ways man. You are saying that “medications” don’t have to be recognized by any organization to be viable. Yet you are talking about taking recognized medications not according to their directions or as prescribed. That is the definition of self medicating.

We aren’t talking about making dandelion tea from your yard, we are talking about taking actual manufactured medications against the manufactured instructions. That is what self medicating is.

I’m just stating plain and simple facts dude. I did not say ivermectin wasn’t safe. I said that buying it from the livestock isle is not safe. I would same the same for aspirin. I wouldn’t take my dog’s medication just because I have a headache.
So you are saying that the ivermectin in the livestock form is different from the ivermectin made for humans?

So you are saying that the ivermectin in the livestock form is different from the ivermectin made for humans?
I am saying it’s dangerous to take a medication differently than it is prescribed, or not prescribed at all. I see no issue with a doctor treating a patient with ivermectin. I do see a problem with grabbing some from tractor supply and figuring out the dose yourself. I cannot believe you don’t see the difference

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
I am saying it’s dangerous to take a medication differently than it is prescribed, or not prescribed at all. I see no issue with a doctor treating a patient with ivermectin. I do see a problem with grabbing some from tractor supply and figuring out the dose yourself. I cannot believe you don’t see the difference
I see the difference, you are saying that you are too stupid and would take too much or too little. It's way too hard to figure out. Got it. I have the same problem when I take aspirin. 275mg, one two three of them. It's so complicated.

I see the difference, you are saying that you are too stupid and would take too much or too little. It's way too hard to figure out. Got it. I have the same problem when I take aspirin. 275mg, one two three of them. It's so complicated.
So what do you think your ivermectin dosage should be? Would you choose the heart worm pills for dogs, or the liquid drops for cattle? Please enlighten me lol

Do doggies take aspirin.
Ya can’t have it both ways man. You are saying that “medications” don’t have to be recognized by any organization to be viable. Yet you are talking about taking recognized medications not according to their directions or as prescribed. That is the definition of self medicating.

We aren’t talking about making dandelion tea from your yard, we are talking about taking actual manufactured medications against the manufactured instructions. That is what self medicating is.
Self medicating actually refers to taking drugs or alcohol to self treat depression, etc. Anyways, my only point is that the term "Treatment" doesn't need to only refer to an authorized or official course of action for a condition. Therefore, if people were using CDS to treat covid, it's a treatment. Whether it was safe or efficacious is another matter.

Do doggies take aspirin.

Self medicating actually refers to taking drugs or alcohol to self treat depression, etc. Anyways, my only point is that the term "Treatment" doesn't need to only refer to an authorized or official course of action for a condition. Therefore, if people were using CDS to treat covid, it's a treatment. Whether it was safe or efficacious is another matter.

That’s like the emo psychiatrist definition. The medical definition is doing exactly what you and geo are describing

12mg refers to the amount of Ivermectin. If you are using the liquid form for cattle you need to dilute properly for weight.

Yes that’s what I meant by dosage lol

785e10a961c51d8b.jpeg

Back