THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date

Attachments

• FB453D34-A0D6-4133-B3BE-BC4054E33E00.jpeg
    FB453D34-A0D6-4133-B3BE-BC4054E33E00.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 35
Whats up brother? Just been at band practice and grilling out. Where you been? Haven’t seen you around the pube lately.

~ss
My one year suspension from the pub ends next month. I stop in here and there, but I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to be in the P.C. mindset that place requires.

Scott told me I’ve got more infractions/suspension time than 99% of the membership.

My one year suspension from the pub ends next month. I stop in here and there, but I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to be in the P.C. mindset that place requires.

Scott told me I’ve got more infractions/suspension time than 99% of the membership.
Ha, I wonder who’s in 1st place.

I’ve wanted to check with Scott about putting a sticky in every forum with the member’s moniker when someone has been suspended or banned and leave it up for 48 hours after their “departure”. No need to state the reason, they are all about the same.

Last edited:

One year? I had no idea they had such a thing - thought it was a week suspension or a ban - at least, that was my experience.

One year? I had no idea they had such a thing - thought it was a week suspension or a ban - at least, that was my experience.
The gun and NASCAR threads were really the only places I was hanging at the point of the last suspension.

It got to the point that ShredSquatch would say “Check with me before you post something and I’ll let you know if it’s safe to post”.

There may have been alcohol involved in a lot of those infractions. When you hang around dudes that wouldn’t last a day at TGP, raunchy and twisted humor seem normal. Though definitely not for the thin skin “I’M OFFENDED” crowd.

The gun and NASCAR threads were really the only places I was hanging at the point of the last suspension.

It got to the point that ShredSquatch would say “Check with me before you post something and I’ll let you know if it’s safe to post”.

There may have been alcohol involved in a lot of those infractions. When you hang around dudes that wouldn’t last a day at TGP, raunchy and twisted humor seem normal. Though definitely not for the thin skin “I’M OFFENDED” crowd.
Well... I try to look out for the good guys. Online and IRL... Lot's of bad guys always tryin to gecha!!!

And yeah, poasting drunk is not recommended. :LOL:

~ss

I thought the gun thread was safe but got a suspension there. I posted that Indiana carry laws had finally become more lenient.
Bam! “Politics”.

I thought the gun thread was safe but got a suspension there. I posted that Indiana carry laws had finally become more lenient.
Bam! “Politics”.
I know Big Mike hated this saying, but it really depended on the day, the poster and the mod.

I’m saying that as someone that always got along with BM. Many private conversations about many topics and life in general.

Looking back, the number of mods and admins that told me “I completely agree, but you can’t say that here” is a trip.

Back