THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date

Attachments

• BFCCCCE9-E241-471E-A850-DB18DD0A1E92.jpeg
    BFCCCCE9-E241-471E-A850-DB18DD0A1E92.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 35
I've been saying this but nobody is listening... The mods are not the problem at TGP, it's the fact that one side completely out numbers the other.

~ss
This -
and there are a few of them that act together as a unit.
A couple of those dudes do - nothing - but out of the blue like a post by one of the anointed fighting you. They never venture a substantive opinion instead they jump in to join a well-curated crowd.

Last edited:
This -
and there are a few of them that act together as a unit.
A couple of those dudes do - nothing - but out of the blue like a post by one of the anointed fighting you. They never venture a substantive opinion instead they jump in to join a well-curated crowd.
Yep and how sad, miserable and angry does one have to be to find some semblance of happiness that way? It's pretty pathetic

~ss

I recall that thread.
I don’t remember all the particulars but someone posted “set his house on fire and shoot him when he runs out”. All I did was Like and quote that post (something rather benign) and I got suspended:
If someone (or a few) don’t much care for you, they are waiting for their chance to jump: they spot your post, say “this is it!” and hit report. What a fucking life eh?

I don’t remember all the particulars but someone posted “set his house on fire and shoot him when he runs out”. All I did was Like and quote that post (something rather benign) and I got suspended:
If someone (or a few) don’t much care for you, they are waiting for their chance to jump: they spot your post, say “this is it!” and hit report. What a fucking life eh?
Wow. That “set their house on fire and shoot them when they run out” thing is a long running joke response that‘s been going on for years. I can’t remember what the thread was about where it originated, but it has been used ever since, a TGP classic. Even the mods and admin should be familiar with it.

Yep... I remember thinking it was funny and then was thinking what the actual frik???

And yes that's how it works, if "they: don't like you, watch out.

~ss

Back