THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Sadly I also thought You’re better than this shit fest of a place. Disappointing.
Life is full of disappointment and I had more than my share in my years at TGP, I kept coming back for the few people I enjoyed there.
I certainly don’t agree with everyone here, most of all an outsider who came in here to tell us what low-life’s we are. You belong at the gear page, not here.

Life is full of disappointment and I had more than my share in my years at TGP, I kept coming back for the few people I enjoyed there.
I certainly don’t agree with everyone here, most of all an outsider who came in here to tell us what low-life’s we are. You belong at the gear page, not here.
You’re right you already knew you’re a low life

Eventually ?

I've been perma-bant from gear forums within minutes of my first post..

.. faggot. :ROFLMAO:
I wasn’t a faggot when my dick was in your mom’s mouth. Unless of course unlike you she has a dick.

I wasn’t a faggot when my dick was in your mom’s mouth. Unless of course unlike you she has a dick.
No.

You've always been a faggot.

When the dinosaurs roamed the Serengeti, you packed fudge.

When Marconi invented cable TV... you took it in the ass.

When JFK was assassinated by the CIA, you were there.. sucking a dick.

Pretty sure I'd still have my "PLX" account there.

:unsure:
Personally I don’t like the word, but that’s my problem. I’ve been in trades/labor my whole life and I’ve heard a lot of shit coming out of dude’s mouths, a lot of it when I was probably too young to be hearing it lol.

But it was coming from the same dudes that took me under their wings, formed my work ethic, and helped me get to the good job I have now.

I can accept people have different views and for lack of better term, “values” when it comes to some things.
I can also stand up for my views and live by example, without shitting on others for theirs.

Plus, I’ve posted some pretty gay shit over the years…

Plus, I’ve posted some pretty gay shit over the years…
nXU9V7R.jpg

No.

You've always been a faggot.

When the dinosaurs roamed the Serengeti, you packed fudge.

When Marconi invented cable TV... you took it in the ass.

When JFK was assassinated by the CIA, you were there.. sucking a dick.
And you’ll always just be a wasted overstuffed bag of shit. You come from a long line of them.

The Pub Reporters are a mystery and as Shred said, it takes some good detective work to find them out but I’m getting a feeling we have one of them here now.
Shred should know, he’s the number one reporter.

The Pub Reporters are a mystery and as Shred said, it takes some good detective work to find them out but I’m getting a feeling we have one of them here now.
The reporting really bugs me. When I first joined TGP, If I posted something that someone took offense to, they would PM me, we’d talk about it and that was that. I’d usually just delete the post because its existence was in no way important, and we kept it moving.
Now sackless reporting is the culture.

Back