THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Please don't fuck around and get my ALT bant over there.
6BC7AF74-BE32-43B8-A923-675F77ECE272.jpeg

The irony,,,if he would've have said those words at the other board, he would've been reported and banned almost immediately.
GETS IT^^^

They talk shit about this site but come over hear and do exactly what they are talking shit about... IDIOTS!!!

Again, talking shit is cool I'm full of crap and can take it, but if you really want to "leave your mark", Girl up and use your TGP name for super edgy effectiveness.

~ss

Yep a sad little bitch spewing hate from behind the keyboard. If the useduprubber wants to really be edgy change her name to who she was on TGP... But I doubt that will happen.

~ss
Why don‘t you go over to Tgp and post the same shit talk you do here? You’re basically the top asshole at both places. Send me a pm and I’ll gladly tell you who I am on Tgp.

That won’t change the fact that you’re a jerkoff and will always be a Jerkoff.

Why don‘t you go over to Tgp and post the same shit talk you do here? You’re basically the top asshole at both places. Send me a pm and I’ll gladly tell you who I am on Tgp.

That won’t change the fact that you’re a jerkoff and will always be a Jerkoff.
LMAO... Yes, I'm THE chief jerkoff and an asshole.

And everyone knows what I'm saying is true and don't hide behind PM's, Gurl up and tell everyone or change your name to who you are on TGP.

~ss

LMAO... Yes, I'm THE chief jerkoff and an asshole.

And everyone knows what I'm saying is true and don't hide behind PM's, Gurl up and tell everyone or change your name to who you are on TGP.

~ss
Everyone but your Jerkoff cronies know your a Jerkoff who hits the report button like it’s your micro penis.

Everyone but your Jerkoff cronies know your a Jerkoff who hits the report button like it’s your micro penis.
Yes I am a jerkoff and asshat, asshole all of the above. And Micro Penis SIC BURN, what a scholar you are.

Yeah I report people that pick on/bully others and break rules... And Ironic that you are talking about reporting when that's all you girls do.

Now stop being a bitch and tell everyone who you are!

~ss

I love watching former TGP members argue, it's so relaxing.
I do try to provide quality entertainment Whilst being a jackass and asshat and jerkoff.... and don't forget I may or may not have a MICRO PENIS.

~ss

Back