THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Reminds me of one of my suspensions: someone suggested pissing on your feet in the shower to clear up a foot fungus (his post stayed) , I said “or jism”. Gone.
the first thread I ever had deleted by a mod was one in which I tried to eloquently express the frustration of entering a restroom simply to wash your hands, only to have the act of washing your hands make you have to take a piss. And then the internal debate of whether you really need to wash your hands again or not after said piss.

the first thread I ever had deleted by a mod was one in which I tried to eloquently express the frustration of entering a restroom simply to wash your hands, only to have the act of washing your hands make you have to take a piss. And then the internal debate of whether you really need to wash your hands again or not after said piss.
Tell me about it.

Try to take a poop without going pee.

See where that gets you.

what have I said in this thread to make you think I no longer have any class?

besides the recent hand washing after piss post?
Really, is all the gay bashing and derogatory shit okay with you? I mean your hanging out with these people (especially the always racist and homophobic Plx)

I came here because of your swan song at Tgp, then saw the conversations that you were involved in that you seemed to think they were funny and okay.
That’s not the guy I thought I knew.
But By all means hang out with them and be like them.

There’s plenty of other forums besides Tgp without all the hate.

Really, is all the gay bashing and derogatory shit okay with you? I mean your hanging out with these people (especially the always racist and homophobic Plx)

I came here because of your swan song at Tgp, then saw the conversations that you were involved in that you seemed to think they were funny and okay.

The "P" is silent.

I'm gonna leave this here for you. It seems like you need it...
azure-anti-viral.png

Back