THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Really, is all the gay bashing and derogatory shit okay with you? I mean your hanging out with these people (especially the always racist and homophobic Plx)

I came here because of your swan song at Tgp, then saw the conversations that you were involved in that you seemed to think they were funny and okay.
That’s not the guy I thought I knew.
But By all means hang out with them and be like them.

There’s plenty of other forums besides Tgp without all the hate.
I don’t love it, no. But I also don’t really think I partake in it either. If I wrote off everyone that had radically different ideals than I did, I would be a very lonely man. If someone was literally gay bashing, like with a baseball bat to a gay man’s face, I would probably say something, but the nonsense posted here? It’s just that.

If you are trying to spin this against my sentiment of leaving TGP because I was turned off by them being ok with pedophilia, then my disgust was because that “OKness” came from the man on top of the mountain. The guy that sets the tone for the forum and the guy who punished me for saying something about it. That is what left such an awful taste in my mouth.

And also let’s not pretend that there aren’t plenty of members active on TGP that share the same thoughts you are finding so derogatory here. The only difference is that they are not free to share them there as they are here.

You obviously know me, but you haven’t told us who you are. Yet I’m still taking the time to respond to you meaningfully anyways. I think that is a little classy in it’s own right

I don’t love it, no. But I also don’t really think I partake in it either. If I wrote off everyone that had radically different ideals than I did, I would be a very lonely man. If someone was literally gay bashing, like with a baseball bat to a gay man’s face, I would probably say something, but the nonsense posted here? It’s just that.

If you are trying to spin this against my sentiment of leaving TGP because I was turned off by them being ok with pedophilia, then my disgust was because that “OKness” came from the man on top of the mountain. The guy that sets the tone for the forum and the guy who punished me for saying something about it. That is what left such an awful taste in my mouth.

And also let’s not pretend that there aren’t plenty of members active on TGP that share the same thoughts you are finding so derogatory here. The only difference is that they are not free to share them there as they are here.

You obviously know me, but you haven’t told us who you are. Yet I’m still taking the time to respond to you meaningfully anyways. I think that is a little classy in it’s own right
I just put on an ascot to read it!

Yeah, is there a fear factor? A need for an alty alt-alt?
Well, at least if it keeps up I know where to get a lawn chair....
They are obviously afraid to post the TGP names. Too bad, that would be way more fun.

I'm suhr they will be back, seems way to cool and will have to stand up to all us loosers with some of that language and comments they talk shit about eslewheres.

~ss

Yeah, is there a fear factor? A need for an alty alt-alt?
Those guys always gotta have a "beard".

giphy.gif

Back