THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I just found myself thinking that he must be a dimwit without any self-awareness or capacity for emotional control.
And what do you think of the others incessant use?

Why protest against the one guys usage?

Really, is all the gay bashing and derogatory shit okay with you? I mean your hanging out with these people (especially the always racist and homophobic Plx)

I came here because of your swan song at Tgp, then saw the conversations that you were involved in that you seemed to think they were funny and okay.
That’s not the guy I thought I knew.
But By all means hang out with them and be like them.

There’s plenty of other forums besides Tgp without all the hate.
This right here is precisely the shit that I don’t miss from TGP.

This isn’t TGP. Different rules here. Not your rules to make.

Was just a typical goofball @ShredSquatch thread until captain toxic showed up. The hypocrisy of wagging a finger at people when you are being far more toxic is fucking hillarious, even as it is par for the TGP course.

If people saying things that you disagree with bothers you, this may not be the place for you.

This right here is precisely the shit that I don’t miss from TGP.

This isn’t TGP. Different rules here. Not your rules to make.

Was just a typical goofball @ShredSquatch thread until captain toxic showed up. The hypocrisy of wagging a finger at people when you are being far more toxic is fucking hillarious, even as it is par for the TGP course.

If people saying things that you disagree with bothers you, this may not be the place for you.
You seem familiar.

Think I may remember you from TGP.

Same username and avatar ?

Different user name. Don’t remember which avatar(s) I used over there. I currently have no avatar on TGP. Just wanted a clean break when I abandoned my TGP account (was like 1 point from a permanent vacation and Scott pissed me the fuck off).

Learned a lot on TGP. This was a fresh start. Last thing I want to see is the “l’m offended”/joykill crew set up shop here.

Last edited:
no one is looking ot make an "Im offended club."
we're just all happy we can speak freely and still keep it respectful to members

after 15 yrs on TGP through various alts always under an iron fist, i didn't know a place like this existed until 2 weeks ago.
so i invited over many friends

no one is looking ot make an "Im offended club."
we're just all happy we can speak freely and still keep it respectful to members

after 15 yrs on TGP through various alts always under an iron fist, i didn't know a place like this existed until 2 weeks ago.
so i invited over many friends
That wast’t aimed at you. Don’t take shit personal.

REPORTED!!!
giphy.gif

Back