THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
REPORTED!!!

~ss
raw

I technically only invited Craig and Mike (83stratman) to come over.
I did however post “I’ll be over at rig talk shitting on TGP if anyone wants to keep in touch” in my going away thread
I would love to see this. Link?

I have exactly 1 post on The Gay Page. It was in a thread about a year ago about how dust on speaker caps give you better TOANZ :lol:

I would love to see this. Link?

I have exactly 1 post on The Gay Page. It was in a thread about a year ago about how dust on speaker caps give you better TOANZ :LOL:
It didn’t last unfortunately, got deleted and my alt got banned.
I basically explained to everyone why they wouldn’t see me around anymore, let everyone know that Scott Peterson is pro pedophilia, and where I’ll be if anyone wants to say hi.
The standard TGP going away post.

It didn’t last unfortunately, got deleted and my alt got banned.
I basically explained to everyone why they wouldn’t see me around anymore, let everyone know that Scott Peterson is pro pedophilia, and where I’ll be if anyone wants to say hi.
The standard TGP going away post.
Shitsquatch ratted you out for stealing his spotlight.

Love seeing all the spoiled TGP queens hiding with alts just like the fags they are.

ShredSquat admits here a couple days ago that he does report people on Tgp who break the rules. And then says on Tgp he doesn’t report anyone. Is he lying here or on Tgp?
I notice a lot of the people from Tgp here who have been banned/suspended including myself for breaking the rules. I’d bet like me many of you have been reported by your two faced buddy Shredtwat more than once.

Back