THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
ShredSquat admits here a couple days ago that he does report people on Tgp who break the rules. And then says on Tgp he doesn’t report anyone. Is he lying here or on Tgp?
I notice a lot of the people from Tgp here who have been banned/suspended including myself for breaking the rules. I’d bet like me many of you have been reported by your two faced buddy Shredtwat more than once.
Who are you? You could be that shit eating retard Pedo for all we know?

You cowardliness doesn't and I can't help you are dumb as shit and have reading and other comprehension problems!

Who’s dumb as shit?
That’s some 3rd grade vocabulary right there.

1677177080518.gif

Some of us came here from TGP, others have been here a while and we know each other pretty well. Those who pop in anonymously to pass out insults are just chickenshit.

You sucked up SO f-ing hard over there to get a mod job. And I KNOW they were all laughing at you. Like, first-hand KNOW.
The mean girls can laugh all they want, don't care... And I only wanted a mod job so I could ban all the girls but most of them are gone now anyways so everything worked out for the best. But knowing what I know now, you couldn't pay me a six figure part-time salary to take that gig. jeeesh....

~ss

The mean girls can laugh all they want, don't care... And I only wanted a mod job so I could ban all the girls but most of them are gone now anyways so everything worked out for the best. But knowing what I know now, you couldn't pay me a six figure part-time salary to take that gig. jeeesh....

~ss
You could PM Scott over there and tell him PLX is using an alt to troll the forum. That might get you in their good books.

Couldn't hurt. Just a thought.

Don't forget to add a link AND a screenshot. (y)

Back