THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Smart.

Cartman is desperate for a badge.
I only have one posting style..

9jfjg9O.jpg

.. and it'd be a dead giveaway if'n I started poasting in teh Pub.

Wow. That “set their house on fire and shoot them when they run out” thing is a long running joke response that‘s been going on for years. I can’t remember what the thread was about where it originated, but it has been used ever since, a TGP classic. Even the mods and admin should be familiar with it.
IIRC correctly, it was suggested you do that to your parent's neighbors. 4hay phrase has been used in at least a dozen threads that I'm aware of.

@84superchamp
So you got a vacation for liking a post?
First I heard of that lol

I always hoped and thought a contributing member got a little slack.

I guess they feel they have an endless supply of new members and don't care.
No break for contributing members, which is why I stopped contributing. Not because intended on breaking the rules but because of how fucking stupidly the rules are interpreted. I'm not gonna get perma-banned in the middle of a.paid membership. The only way to 100% avoid that is not to pay for a membership.

Coincidentally, I posted twice explaining why I stopped paying. Both times in threads about annoying ads, coincidentally. Both times I got a suspension within 24 hours of my post.

It’s a shame that Dan is obviously okay with the venom being spewed here, I thought he was better that that. Oh well!

What makes you think Pete or Frankee would want anything to do with this hate fest shit hole.
Could be Dan is here, not because he's okay with the venom being spewed here, but because it is ALLOWED to be spewed here and he can partake or ignore it as he wishes. Not speaking for Dan, but some of us grownups.

Could be Dan is here, not because he's okay with the venom being spewed here, but because it is ALLOWED to be spewed here and he can partake or ignore it as he wishes. Not speaking for Dan, but some of us grownups.
RM and I made peace so it’s all good.

He’s still pretty pissed at some other dudes but that’s between them lol

Back