THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
It’s cool, but we have really strayed from this thread’s intent. I’m wondering why, with all the migrants, some brought their original monikers with them and have no problem letting everyone here know who they are but some cloaked their identities in mystery. Those who sneaked in that way are much more insulting and on that other side of the fence. Why?
Also; some of these people using avatars/usernames from TGP are not the same person I knew back then.

:unsure:

Last edited:
It’s cool, but we have really strayed from this thread’s intent. I’m wondering why, with all the migrants, some brought their original monikers with them and have no problem letting everyone here know who they are but some cloaked their identities in mystery. Those who sneaked in that way are much more insulting and on that other side of the fence. Why?
If I had to guess, I would say it is because some of the folks here are relentless and extreme with their insults. People probably don’t want to be followed back and harassed over there.

There is also the concern about a particular member here retaliating behind the scenes over there.

20230301_133934.jpg

maybe they misunderstood the title of the thread and they are keeping their identities secret

I posted in an Epi thread about how I pictured a guy in the factory lining up some pine sticks to be glued together and then slap on some veneers to make up the body blank.
I really need to stop this stream of consciousness crap. I'll see later what happens later.:)

Back